Sources have reported that a group of Tamilnadu farmers who got the nation's attention with their unique way of protest at Jantar Mantar in New Delhi are planning to restart their agitation, albeit on a larger scale, this July. Meanwhile when speaking to reporters in the national capital, farmers' leader P Ayyakkannu said the decision to hold agitation in New Delhi again was taken after the Tamilnadu government failed to meet their demands.
Moreover the agrarian community, including those from Tamilnadu, have set up a 10 member working committee to begin a nation-wide 'padyathra' demanding implementation of Swaminathan Committee report and providing better MSP (Minimum Support Price) for agricultural produces.
Meanwhile Mr Ayyakkannu, who attended the committee meeting in Delhi yesterday, said the 'padyatra' will begin on July 6 from Mandsaur in Madhya Pradesh where five farmers were killed in police firing. They are anticipating a positive reply from the government.
Ind,World roundup June 25 Congress.The Congress Party on Sunday hit back at Prime Minister Narendra Modi for talking about the 1975 Emergency in his 'Mann Ki Baat' programme, saying that the NDA-led Government at the Centre has imposed an 'undeclared emergency' on the country.
- TS,AP roundup June 25
- Shocking allegations against Super Star
- Pawan in desperate need of it
- What is Trump's connection to DJ
- Did Ghost order this dastardly act
- India, World Roundup June 24
- TS, AP Roundup June 24
- Virat Kohli is gone - It's time for Bumrah to get trolled
- Most dirty corrupted Employee of AP
- IPS OFFICER'S WIFE COMMITED SUICIDE!!
- 17 Cops death reported from Anantnag and Kulgam districts
- Iftar at Rashtrapati Bhavan; SAFFRON PARTY Central ministers skip
- Is his bike rally a blackmail?
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger