Sources have reported that a group of Tamilnadu farmers who got the nation's attention with their unique way of protest at Jantar Mantar in New Delhi are planning to restart their agitation, albeit on a larger scale, this July. Meanwhile when speaking to reporters in the national capital, farmers' leader P Ayyakkannu said the decision to hold agitation in New Delhi again was taken after the Tamilnadu government failed to meet their demands.
Moreover the agrarian community, including those from Tamilnadu, have set up a 10 member working committee to begin a nation-wide 'padyathra' demanding implementation of Swaminathan Committee report and providing better MSP (Minimum Support Price) for agricultural produces.
Meanwhile Mr Ayyakkannu, who attended the committee meeting in Delhi yesterday, said the 'padyatra' will begin on July 6 from Mandsaur in Madhya Pradesh where five farmers were killed in police firing. They are anticipating a positive reply from the government.
Apple Watch saves a man's life! London sources have stated that a man in the US has recently claimed an Apple Watch app notification saved his life after it detected signs of a life-threatening blood clot in his lungs and alerted him to get medical attention.
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?
- Why Revanth met Rahul Gandhi?? Is he joining Congress??
- TDP keeping muted response!
- Rs.20,000 Crores sanctioned to reconstruct Hyderabad Roads