Patna sources have stated that Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath appears to have reservations. In Bihar's Darbhanga for a function to mark three years of the Narendra Modi government, the Chief Minister commended the Prime Minister's practice of gifting Bhagwad Gita and the Indian epic Ramayan to foreign dignitaries.
Previously he said the Presidents and Prime Ministers of India would gift souvenirs and the gifts which are given to them were Agra's Taj Mahal and it has no connection with the Indian culture and tradition.
Yogi Adityanath said "This is the first time this has happened that when India's Prime minister Narendra Modi goes abroad, or any foreign president visits India, he is gifted the Shrimad Bhagavad Gita or Ramayan". He added whenever Ramayan is gifted to any foreign president, it shows the history of Bihar. Indian is a country with rich heritage as eminent poets and pundits.
Ind,World roundup June 25 Congress.The Congress Party on Sunday hit back at Prime Minister Narendra Modi for talking about the 1975 Emergency in his 'Mann Ki Baat' programme, saying that the NDA-led Government at the Centre has imposed an 'undeclared emergency' on the country.
- TS,AP roundup June 25
- Shocking allegations against Super Star
- Pawan in desperate need of it
- What is Trump's connection to DJ
- Did Ghost order this dastardly act
- India, World Roundup June 24
- TS, AP Roundup June 24
- Virat Kohli is gone - It's time for Bumrah to get trolled
- Most dirty corrupted Employee of AP
- IPS OFFICER'S WIFE COMMITED SUICIDE!!
- 17 Cops death reported from Anantnag and Kulgam districts
- Iftar at Rashtrapati Bhavan; SAFFRON PARTY Central ministers skip
- Is his bike rally a blackmail?
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger