Patna sources have stated that Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath appears to have reservations. In Bihar's Darbhanga for a function to mark three years of the Narendra Modi government, the Chief Minister commended the Prime Minister's practice of gifting Bhagwad Gita and the Indian epic Ramayan to foreign dignitaries.
Previously he said the Presidents and Prime Ministers of India would gift souvenirs and the gifts which are given to them were Agra's Taj Mahal and it has no connection with the Indian culture and tradition.
Yogi Adityanath said "This is the first time this has happened that when India's Prime minister Narendra Modi goes abroad, or any foreign president visits India, he is gifted the Shrimad Bhagavad Gita or Ramayan". He added whenever Ramayan is gifted to any foreign president, it shows the history of Bihar. Indian is a country with rich heritage as eminent poets and pundits.
Apple Watch saves a man's life! London sources have stated that a man in the US has recently claimed an Apple Watch app notification saved his life after it detected signs of a life-threatening blood clot in his lungs and alerted him to get medical attention.
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?
- Why Revanth met Rahul Gandhi?? Is he joining Congress??
- TDP keeping muted response!
- Rs.20,000 Crores sanctioned to reconstruct Hyderabad Roads