1. Telangana Govt needs 1,000 acres for regional ring road : The officials of revenue department have a tough task on their hand of acquiring a minimum of 1,000 acres of land for the development of more than 330-km regional ring road (RRR). The RRR is to be constructed beyond the existing outer ring road.
2. Firm owner held for supplying spurious material to farmers : Sleuths of the Special Operations Team (SOT), LB Nagar, on Friday arrested the owner of a seed company GEENEX Seeds India Pvt Ltd, for supplying spurious material to farmers.
3. Wet weekend for Telangana: Indian Meteorological Department : The local Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) office on Friday issued a two-day heavy rain warning for the entire state indicating that 25 per cent of Telangana's landmass will receive over seven centimetres of rainfall during this period.
4. Unchecked, land registration scheme led to rampant fraud : There are as many as 183 cases that have been identified by the registration department across the state and 90% of them are from erstwhile Ranga Reddy district that has huge tracts of government land and vacant land.
5. Mobile company ordered to cough up 25,000, handset : A district consumer forum in the city has directed a China-based mobile manufacturing company to pay Rs 25,000 and provide a new handset worth Rs 11, 999 to a customer for failing to repair his faulty mobile.
6. Smart choice: Fast life, relocation hassles make rental portals a rage : The online rental markethas come as a boon for time pressed working professionals in the city. With a deluge of portals offering anything from basic home appliancesto furniture or designer clothes to even luxury private jets flooding the online space, these professionals are, in fact, spoilt for choices.
7. BJP demands white paper on land scam, to approach HC if Telangana govt doesn't respond : The BJP demanded that the government issue a white paper on government landand illegal registrationsafter the cabinet meeting to be held June 18.
8. TDP MP may go scot-free, thanks to caste equations : Amidst high drama over Anantapur MP JC Diwakar Reddy's Visakhapatnam airport episode, According to TDP sources, in his Saturday meeting with party leaders, Naidu would discuss recent events where the party's image had got a beating. A top TDP leader said that he was not sure if any action would be taken against him or if he would be asked to render an apology.Party sources said any stern action on the MP was unlikely because of caste equations.
9. BTech graduate from Warangal dies in car crash in Riyadh : A 31-year-old BTech graduatehailing from Warangal was killed in a road mishap in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, after the front tyre of the car he was travelling in burst.
1. Muslims invited for CM’s Iftar at Nandyal : Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu will take part in an Iftar at Nandyal on June 21, Collector S. Satyanarayana said on Friday and called upon Muslims to take part in it. Addressing a meeting with Muslim religious elders, who later felicitated him, the Collector said buses would be arranged from Kurnool.
2. YSRC district vice-chief quits party : Advocate Boreddy Lakshmi Reddy, the YSR Congress district vice-president, announced his resignation from the post as well as the party alleging that he was being sidelined. Mr. Lakshmi Reddy, who quit the BJP joined the YSRC in July last year.
3. Exempt handloom sector from new tax: Jagan : YSR Congress president Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy on Friday urged the Central Government to exempt the handloom sector from the purview of Goods and Services Tax (GST).
4. Scam-free governance Modi’s big achievement : D.V. Sadananda Gowda on Friday asserted that the biggest achievement of the Narendra Modi government was the absence of a single scam in the past three years of its rule.
5. GST: Virginia tobacco traders firm : Virginia tobacco traders kept away from e-auctions for the second day on Friday to exert pressure on the Centre to scrap GST on tobacco leaves and unmanufactured tobacco.
6. Dump smartphones if you want to crack Civils : Civil Services examination third ranker Ronanki Gopalakrishna on Friday said students should shun smart phones if they wanted to excel in studies and competitive examinations.
7. TTD releases online quota tickets : The TTD resolved to organise an ‘electronic dip’ in the allocation of the tickets to provide equal opportunities to all devotees who wish to take part in the pre-dawn rituals and weekly sevas.
8. Focus on ‘girl missing’ cases: DGP : The Crime Investigation Department (CID) police have been asked to probe into the missing/kidnap cases of minor girls,” the DGP said. Charge memos had been issued to some police officers, who acted negligently in investigating the ‘girl missing’ cases, said Mr. Sambasiva Rao said .
9.Centre, State cooperation helps boost growth: Ashok : Emphasising on cooperation between the Centre and the State governments, Union Civil Aviation Minister P. Ashok Gajapathi Raju said working together would help achieve development.
WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse? The Tamilnadu government made a shocking move, as they conducted a Belly dance program as a part of a government-organized fair. In January 2018, a fair was conducted in Namakkal for school children, when O.Panneerselvam was the chief minister.
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London!
- J&K school gives worst wedding gift to the 'Teacher couple'
- Arun Jaitley urges people to cast their right franchise
- For 2019 General Election every critic, filmmaker, politician preparing their weapons
- Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan?
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!