Anantapur MP Diwakar Reddy who is known for his controversial behavior shocked entire nation by creating ruckus at Visakhapatnam airport. Even before numerous airlines got their act together and decided to ban him from flying in their airlines, he flew away in a royal manner to Paris, France.
He will be enjoying week long vacation which he had planned long time back even as everyone is engaged in heated discussion on how to ground these arrogant representatives. In the meantime AP CM Chandra Babu is spending sleepless nights as opposition parties are blasting him and Diwakar Reddy for the unruly behavior.
It is known that already Diwakar Reddy's nephew G.Deepak Reddy was suspended for his involvement in Miyapur land scam. His brother Prabhakar Reddy too is known for his arrogant behavior.
YSRCP president Jagan Mohan Reddy is attacking Chandra Babu and his government for the unruly behavior. But inside sources say Chandra Babu is desperate to save Diwakar Reddy. A source shares “The Anantapur MP is also likely to attend the mee ting,“
Top TDP leader shares that he was not sure whether any action would be taken or he would be asked to tender an apology. TDP sources say strong action may not happen due to caste calculations.
Chandra Babu inducted many Reddy leaders into his cabinet and a leader shares “At this juncture, Naidu's action against the MP may be limited to just reprimanding him for his behaviour,“
Top leader shares “This is not the first time that Reddy has behaved like this. It was because of his antics, he was not considered for a Union cabinet berth under TDP quota despite his desperate attempts,“
Donald Trump shocks women journalist US President Donald Trump is known for his eccentric behavior. He shocks with his controversies attracting the attention of all. This time Donald Trump shocked a female journalist with his behavior. During his diplomatic phone call to congratulate Leo Varadkar, new Prime Minister of Ireland, he complimented a female Irish reporter for her nicce smile. Trump mentioned We have a lot of your Irish press watching us," in reference to the multiple reporters present in the Oval Office for the call.
- Is KCR more powerful than Trump?
- World tour for Kapu reservations
- Dutch PM confused Internet by tweeting in Hindi to Modi
- TN Party Opposition Leader walks out from Assembly in Gutkha case
- Oops.. Sensational judgment from SC relaxed Donald Trump!!!
- Are Business people ready to welcome GST?
- Karnataka BJP declared its Chief Ministerial Candidate is Yeddyurappa
- Ambulance caught in traffic in event attended by HD Deve Gowda
- Abducted Mollywood actress ready to speak about the case
- Heavy rain lashes Kerala, Holiday for schools
- Death toll rises of Kerala elephants
- POPULAR Hyderabad HOTEL DENIES ROOM FOR SINGLE LADY!!
- Jagan's change yielding favourable results
- MALWARE attacks INDIA'S LARGEST PORT!!
- JALLIKATTU PROTESTER NOW A PREY for TRP