Entire country is having heated discussion against ban on cow slaughter and tempers are increasing with each passing day. In the midst of all this politicians are playing with fire increasing tensions and tempers with their actions and statements.
Many are under the impression that BJP leaders are against cow slaughter and beef consumption. In the meantime Union Minister Venkaiah Naidu came with a shocking statement on the entire issue.
Venkaiah Naidu's statement on the entire issue gave a shock to BJP and some say even to PM Modi. He said he is a pure non vegetarian. He said one shouldn't interfere with the personal eating habits.
It has to be seen how BJP leaders will respond to Venkaiah Naidu's statements.
Parent company of Google appoints Sundar Pichai to it's Board of Directors San Francisco Sources have stated that Alphabet Inc., the parent company of Google, has appointed India-born Google CEO Sundar Pichai to its board of directors. Meanwhile Alphabet CEO Larry Page said in a statement that, "Sundar has been doing a great job as Google's CEO, driving strong growth, partnerships and tremendous product innovation. I really enjoy working with him and I'm excited that he is joining the Alphabet board".
- C'mon SERIOUSLY... Is this THE FIRST THING you did after swearing in as PRESIDENT OF INDIA ??
- 6 Unknown facts about President Ram Nath Kovind!!!
- Women to interrogate Charmme in Drug Scandal Case
- Patient successfully evacuated at the Mangaluru port using a port craft
- Will Chandrababu Naidu win Nandyal By-election???
- Welcome India's First Citizen at Rashtrapathi Bhavan!
- KCR loves 'Fidaa' due to Sai Pallavi's Telangana smell?
- Kajal Aggarwal says, I know Ronnie, but in a PROFESSIONAL WAY alone!
- Charmi to face SIT inquiry today at her own place of choice!
- Are there any allegations against the Vice Presidential Candidate of NDA alliance???
- Jio Phone has some SERIOUS drawbacks - Check out what are those!
- Now, you can watch YouTube videos through WhatsApp
- Will Kajal Aggarwal manager leak anything about drugs?
- PM Modi burnished India's appeal through policy changes aimed at boosting growth
- GHMC announced Cash Prize for early tax payers