Many are wondering whether Kapu leader, former Minister Mudragada Padmanabham will face merciless action. It is known that Mudragada who couple of years back used to be a non entity shot to limelight with Kapu movement demanding reservations for the community.
When his Kapu Garjana at Tuni turned violent, Mudragada faced the ire of all right thinking persons. Mudragada who remained silent for sometime, started warning the AP government headed by CM Chandra Babu Naidu of increasing the intensity of the Kapu movement.
However Chandra Babu on various occasions bought peace with him promising to implement Kapu reservations. But with no final decision,Mudragada is planning to intensify the struggle along with Balija,Telaga and other communities starting from July 26 with a Padayatra to Amaaravati.
In the midst of all this AP Home Minister Chinarajappa issued strong warning saying there is no question of permitting the padayatra. He also said that those who defy the orders will be slapped with severe cases.
In the meantime Kapu leaders and other associations attacked the AP government for not implementing the promises and accused it of passing time in the name of Manjunath committee. They said they will not tolerate if government try to stop the yatra which will start from 13 districts.
Most dirty corrupted Employee of AP AP is now moving toward a corruption free state.And the Chief Minister has taken actions to stop bribing and toll free nos to complain about the bribed employees.Now the Andhra Pradesh investigating agency - Anti Corruption Bureau ( ACB) has probed and deducted a startling Rs 800 crore worth disproportionate assets in their surprise raids conducted on the houses of Engineer- in - Chief Panduranga Rao.It was also conducted in various places in the state.
- IPS OFFICER'S WIFE COMMITED SUICIDE!!
- 17 Cops death reported from Anantnag and Kulgam districts
- Iftar at Rashtrapati Bhavan; SAFFRON PARTY Central ministers skip
- Is his bike rally a blackmail?
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger
- Petitioner tells 95.1% of the people possess Aadhaar, enrollment figure stood at 115.15 crore
- Infosys PAYS 65 LAKHS FOR VISA MISUSE CASE!!
- Are they behind Jagan's decisions
- Natasimha creates sensation in Hindupur
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath to get 8 Special Officers On Duty
- SHOCKING: Terror attacks in Mecca was averted
- A Deputy Superintendent of Police was stoned to death by a mob as he protected Umar Farooq
- TS, AP Roundup June 23
- NAIDU SAYS DONT USE MY ROADS AND DONT BUY MY PENSION