Many are wondering whether Kapu leader, former Minister Mudragada Padmanabham will face merciless action. It is known that Mudragada who couple of years back used to be a non entity shot to limelight with Kapu movement demanding reservations for the community.
When his Kapu Garjana at Tuni turned violent, Mudragada faced the ire of all right thinking persons. Mudragada who remained silent for sometime, started warning the AP government headed by CM Chandra Babu Naidu of increasing the intensity of the Kapu movement.
However Chandra Babu on various occasions bought peace with him promising to implement Kapu reservations. But with no final decision,Mudragada is planning to intensify the struggle along with Balija,Telaga and other communities starting from July 26 with a Padayatra to Amaaravati.
In the midst of all this AP Home Minister Chinarajappa issued strong warning saying there is no question of permitting the padayatra. He also said that those who defy the orders will be slapped with severe cases.
In the meantime Kapu leaders and other associations attacked the AP government for not implementing the promises and accused it of passing time in the name of Manjunath committee. They said they will not tolerate if government try to stop the yatra which will start from 13 districts.
No more CONDOM Ads on Television in Prime Time as Kids watch erotic content and get spoiled !!! As per the new government regulations, no television channel can telecast condom advertisements in their comfortable timings. These days, it had become a huge trouble for parents and families to avoid these ads
- Why police denied permission for conducting road shows for Rahul and Modi?
- YSRCP serious on issues of Special Category Status, Polavaram Project, FRDI Bill, Defections
- YS Jagan considers Pawan as not a serious politician
- Modi would not allow himself to get swayed by petty politics- Farooq Abdulla
- Will Trump's history of sexual misconduct is investigated?
- Demonetization Kills a family in Chennai
- Only Hindi can Unite India together says HR Minister
- Planet Earth to be attacked by mystery meteorite??
- TDP government lethargic in fulfilling electoral promise made to the minority community-YS Jagan
- Adilabad Region experiencing very chill climate
- 3 People responsible for my suicide - Comedian dies with a last message!!
- Facebook and Twitter have to adopt websites for young users
- TDP leaders defending their leader's decision to take 'valuable' inputs from Rajamouli & his team
- Film stars & directors getting hands-on for this documentary on Telangana culture
- Madras HC bans public events to be held in educational institutions