1. Human shield tactic is not our SOP, Army chief Gen Bipin Rawat says : Army chief Gen Bipin Rawat on Saturday said the human shield tactic employed by Major Leetul Gogoi to combat stone pelters in Kashmir, cannot be made a standard operating procedure (SOP) in the Valley. He said the armed forces are sensitive to human rights and always maintained good track record.
2. Loans of Rs 36,000 crore waived, but UP farmers still unhappy : "There are several loopholes in the agricultural loan policy which has not only kept small farmers in distress, but allowed big farmers to avail of small loans. Marginal farmers are therefore left feeling that such a waiver does not benefit them at all.
3. External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj denies she is NDA nominee for presidential polls : External Affairs Minister Sushma Swarajhas dismissed as "rumours" the reports that she is one of the contenders to be the NDA nominee for the presidential polls next month.
4. J&K cops angry over Mehbooba government’s ‘exercise restraint’ order : Senior officers, who wished to remain anonymous, said the Mehbooba government had issued instructions to police to exercise maximum restraint while dealing with terrorists.
5. Terrorists attack CRPF convoy in Jammu and Kashmir : In yet another attack on security forces, terrorists on Saturday attacked a convoy of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) in central Kashmir's Budgam district.
6. Darjeeling unrest: Bengal seeks more forces; Rajnath discusses situation with Mamata : The West Bengal government wrote to the Centre on Saturday seeking more forces to contain the current unrest in Darjeeling hills even as chief minister Mamata Banerjee termed the requisition as "routine."
7. Government has rubber bullets for anti-nationals in Kashmir, real bullets for farmers: Togadia : "We witnessed how poorly the Madhya Pradesh government treated agitating farmers. Their protest was suppressed with gunfire, which is highly condemnable. Poor farmers protesting about their rights are killed on the streets, while rubber bullets are used against anti-national protesters in Kashmir," said Togadia.
8. Abu Salem moves EU human rights court, says trial illegal : Months before his second major conviction in the 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts case, gangster Abu Salem (48) petitioned the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) for his return to Portugal. He has alleged his presence and trial in India have been rendered illegal following the termination of his extradition order as upheld in 2014 by Portugal's court of appeal.
9. Presidential polls: Will support NDA candidate, Mulayam Singh Yadav says : Ignoring former CM Akhilesh Yadav's reservations, his father and Samajwadi Partypatriarch Mulayam Singh Yadav has assured NDA leaders of his party's support in the presidential polls with the rider that the candidate should not be a strong saffron face and be acceptable to all.
10. Centre flooded with states’ requests for Metro projects : States and cities are in a rush for Metro rail projects across states. Around a dozen cities including Indore, Bhopal, Patna, Chandigarh, Pune, Kanpur, Varanasi and Guwahati are pushing for Metro rail corridors, which are under consideration of the urban development ministry.
11. Mamata Banerjee spreading lies, says GJM chief as Darjeeling braces for another shutdown : GJM chief Bimal Gurung has termed as "white lies" Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee's claim that the agitation in Darjeeling hills was supported by insurgent groups, and asserted the struggle for a separate Gorkhaland state would be intensified.
1. 58 presumed dead in London tower fire: Police : A total of 58 people are presumed dead after the devastating fire in a London tower block, police chief Stuart Cundy told reporters on Saturday.
2. Seven US soldiers wounded in Afghan 'insider attack' : Seven American troops were wounded on Saturday in an insider attack by an Afghan soldier at a military base, as the US appears set to boost its troop presence in the country.
3. Al-Jazeera Twitter account 'suspended' : Qatar-based broadcaster Al-Jazeera said the Twitter account for its main Arabic-language channel was temporarily "suspended" on Saturday, in the latest incident at the station.
4. Saudi king strips crown prince of prosecution oversight : Saudi Arabia's King Salmanhas issued a royal decree that restructures the country's system for prosecutions, essentially stripping the crown prince of longstanding powers overseeing criminal investigations.
5. Now, Pakistan claims 2 Chinese killed in Balochistan rejected security they were offered : The case of the two Chinese nationals killed recently in Balochistan gets curiouser and curiouser with Islamabad now claiming the duo had been offered police security which they refused.
6. Taliban storm Afghan police compound, kill 5 policemen : The Talibanstormed a police headquarters in eastern Afghanistan on Sunday after striking it with two suicide car bombs, killing at least five policemen, officials said.
7. Colombia: Bombing at mall kills 3, including French woman : A bomb rocked one of the busiest shopping centers in Colombia's capital Saturday, killing three people, including a 23-year-old French woman, and injuring nine others.
8. Portugal forest fire kills 24, injures 20 : A huge forest fire in central Portugal killed at least 24 people and injured 20 others, most of them burning to death in their cars, the government said Sunday.
9. Two Pakistani diplomats missing in Afghanistan since Friday: Islamabad : Two Pakistani diplomats based in a consulate office in the eastern Afghan city of Jalalabad have been missing since Friday, when they set off by road back to their homeland, Pakistan's foreign office said on Sunday.
10. China includes CPEC in scientific expedition to Tibet : China has included the controversial $50 billion China Pakistan Economic Corridor in its second scientific expedition to the 4,000-metre-high Qinghai-Tibet plateau to study changes in climate, biodiversity and environment over the past decades in the region.
MODI IS MY FRIEND SAYS Israel Prime Minister Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu expressed his happiness to meet his friend MODI,our honourable Prime Minister Modi.Our Prime Minister who is on his tour across all nations.is now touring America.He visited Portugal before visiting America.Prime Minister Modi has scheduled his visit to the holy land in Israel on 4 July for a three-day visit.
- INFOSYS ADMIT THAT AUTOMATION SACKS OFF 11000 EMPLOYESS
- India has 'stubborn geopolitical thinking' says CHINA NEWSPAPER
- President Donald Trump Meets PM Modi hope for a better chemistry!!
- Modi says INDIA IS CORRUPTION FREE FOR PAST 3 YEARS!!
- Rajini's 2.0 started its PROMO before his POLITICAL KICK OFF
- BJP MINISTER now SELLS MOVIE TICKETS!!!
- Roja to JUMP TO JANA SENA!!
- Another CROWN FOR AP by Andhra Pradesh Kidambi Srikanth WON Australian Open Super Series title
- Virat Kohli is gone - It's time for Bumrah to get trolled
- Most dirty corrupted Employee of AP
- IPS OFFICER'S WIFE COMMITED SUICIDE!!
- 17 Cops death reported from Anantnag and Kulgam districts
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger
- Petitioner tells 95.1% of the people possess Aadhaar, enrollment figure stood at 115.15 crore