Telangana Ministers KTR and Talasani Srinivas Yadav are known for their aggressive style of functioning. They taking cue from CM KCR always try to suffocate opposition parties making blistering attacks on their leaders.
Now many are wondering whether KTR and Talasani get cheating cases shock. Former Minister Marri Sashidhar Reddy and the residents of Ambedkar Nagar met Hyderabad Police Commissoner Mahender Reddy and lodged complaint against KTR and Talasani Srinivas Yadav.
They accused them of laying foundation stone for double bedroom houses by forcing poor vacate their houses in Ambedkar Nagar adjacent to Hussain Sagar lake.
Residents complained that the houses belong to them, but Government laid the foundation stone for double bedroom houses with fake registration documents.
MODI IS MY FRIEND SAYS Israel Prime Minister Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu expressed his happiness to meet his friend MODI,our honourable Prime Minister Modi.Our Prime Minister who is on his tour across all nations.is now touring America.He visited Portugal before visiting America.Prime Minister Modi has scheduled his visit to the holy land in Israel on 4 July for a three-day visit.
- INFOSYS ADMIT THAT AUTOMATION SACKS OFF 11000 EMPLOYESS
- India has 'stubborn geopolitical thinking' says CHINA NEWSPAPER
- President Donald Trump Meets PM Modi hope for a better chemistry!!
- Modi says INDIA IS CORRUPTION FREE FOR PAST 3 YEARS!!
- Rajini's 2.0 started its PROMO before his POLITICAL KICK OFF
- BJP MINISTER now SELLS MOVIE TICKETS!!!
- Roja to JUMP TO JANA SENA!!
- Another CROWN FOR AP by Andhra Pradesh Kidambi Srikanth WON Australian Open Super Series title
- Virat Kohli is gone - It's time for Bumrah to get trolled
- Most dirty corrupted Employee of AP
- IPS OFFICER'S WIFE COMMITED SUICIDE!!
- 17 Cops death reported from Anantnag and Kulgam districts
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger
- Petitioner tells 95.1% of the people possess Aadhaar, enrollment figure stood at 115.15 crore