It is known that China and Pakistan are having strong relations only to counter India. While Pakistan is looking at China to save itself from the might of India, China unable to digest India's growing influence as global power is encouraging Pakistan to foment unrest through home grown terrorists in India.
In the meantime China to suffocate India has taken One Belt One Road project into POK inside Pakistan. Recently two Chinese nationals were killed in Pakistan and ISIS claimed responsibility. Right after that incident, Chinese President refused to meet Pakistan President Nawaz Shariff and China too issued strong warning.
Many felt that Chinese forces will take strict action but what followed next is China and Pakistan underplayed the incident changing their stand saying the two were Chinese language teachers – were illegally preaching in Pakistan before they were killed.
Pakistan Minister who earlier claimed that the Chinese nationals were killed, now claimed that they were abducted. In the meantime social media users in China are demanding their government send troops to Pakistan to seek payback for the killing of two Chinese nationals.
In Chinese twitter style social media platform Weibo, many called for revenge and punitive action. Here are some of the posts.
“We shall start a war against IS, killing them on behalf of the two murdered Chinese,” said a user going by the name Zhou Qi Bei Hou.
“It is time to fight violence with violence,” another user, Lingchen99096, said.
WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse? The Tamilnadu government made a shocking move, as they conducted a Belly dance program as a part of a government-organized fair. In January 2018, a fair was conducted in Namakkal for school children, when O.Panneerselvam was the chief minister.
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London!
- J&K school gives worst wedding gift to the 'Teacher couple'
- Arun Jaitley urges people to cast their right franchise
- For 2019 General Election every critic, filmmaker, politician preparing their weapons
- Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan?
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!