Vijayawada-based airline Air Costa is on the verge of becoming history after the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) under Civil Aviation Ministry suspended its flying license as it did not operate its flight for the last three months. The airline had a 0.8% market share in the Indian domestic airline market as of February 2016.
The license would be suspended permanently if the airline did not begin its service in the next two months. The Airlines management is trying to overcome the financial crisis, which includes getting private equity to restart the services. But things are definitely not easy as said.
Air Costa, which began its operations in 2013, ran services to Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Tirupati, Chennai, and Bengaluru after obtaining a pan-India license. In the wake of not being able to pay salaries, the employee strength has come down from 750 to 70.
YS Jagan demands when the CM will honor his words of shutting down illegal liquor outlets Meanwhile flaying the AP government's failure to shut the belt shops, YS Jagan wrote a three-page letter on Friday, demanding to know what the government did with the huge revenue generated from liquor sales in the state which amounts to a whopping Rs 15000 crores.
- M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18