Vijayawada-based airline Air Costa is on the verge of becoming history after the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) under Civil Aviation Ministry suspended its flying license as it did not operate its flight for the last three months. The airline had a 0.8% market share in the Indian domestic airline market as of February 2016.
The license would be suspended permanently if the airline did not begin its service in the next two months. The Airlines management is trying to overcome the financial crisis, which includes getting private equity to restart the services. But things are definitely not easy as said.
Air Costa, which began its operations in 2013, ran services to Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Tirupati, Chennai, and Bengaluru after obtaining a pan-India license. In the wake of not being able to pay salaries, the employee strength has come down from 750 to 70.
Donald Trump shocks women journalist US President Donald Trump is known for his eccentric behavior. He shocks with his controversies attracting the attention of all. This time Donald Trump shocked a female journalist with his behavior. During his diplomatic phone call to congratulate Leo Varadkar, new Prime Minister of Ireland, he complimented a female Irish reporter for her nicce smile. Trump mentioned We have a lot of your Irish press watching us," in reference to the multiple reporters present in the Oval Office for the call.
- Is KCR more powerful than Trump?
- World tour for Kapu reservations
- Dutch PM confused Internet by tweeting in Hindi to Modi
- TN Party Opposition Leader walks out from Assembly in Gutkha case
- Oops.. Sensational judgment from SC relaxed Donald Trump!!!
- Are Business people ready to welcome GST?
- Karnataka BJP declared its Chief Ministerial Candidate is Yeddyurappa
- Ambulance caught in traffic in event attended by HD Deve Gowda
- Abducted Mollywood actress ready to speak about the case
- Heavy rain lashes Kerala, Holiday for schools
- Death toll rises of Kerala elephants
- POPULAR Hyderabad HOTEL DENIES ROOM FOR SINGLE LADY!!
- Jagan's change yielding favourable results
- MALWARE attacks INDIA'S LARGEST PORT!!
- JALLIKATTU PROTESTER NOW A PREY for TRP