Vijayawada-based airline Air Costa is on the verge of becoming history after the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) under Civil Aviation Ministry suspended its flying license as it did not operate its flight for the last three months. The airline had a 0.8% market share in the Indian domestic airline market as of February 2016.
The license would be suspended permanently if the airline did not begin its service in the next two months. The Airlines management is trying to overcome the financial crisis, which includes getting private equity to restart the services. But things are definitely not easy as said.
Air Costa, which began its operations in 2013, ran services to Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Tirupati, Chennai, and Bengaluru after obtaining a pan-India license. In the wake of not being able to pay salaries, the employee strength has come down from 750 to 70.
The whole family set themselves on fire as they don't have faith in God says BJP Leader H.Raja - Watch Video The whole state of Tamil Nadu is shaken and stirred due to the self-immolation issue which happened at Tirunelveli Collector's Office. As the family got Rs.140,000 from money lenders and paid Rs.250,000 in return, they were tormented to pay even more.
- If you are having a 2-Wheeler less than 100CC engine, you need to drive 'Alone'
- Directorate General of GST intelligence denies Raid on Vishal's Office
- A whole family attempts self-immolation at Collector office as cops, collector never took any action!
- 20-Year-Old Drunkard rapes a Woman in Broad day light, No one came to rescue - Disturbing Video!
- IT Raids end at Actor Vishal's Office - Found guilty of evading a Tax amount of Rs.51 Lakhs
- Auto Drivers put Cockroach intentionally on their food - Just for sake of Publicity
- Telangana CM KCR unveils PDS policy for the betterment of the Poor people
- 8792 Vacant posts for Teachers and recruitment to begin soon!
- Unlike 'Blue Liquids' shown in sanitary pad commercials, 'Bodyform' shows real menstrual blood in their ads!
- CM Chandrababu Naidu plans to start 500 new IT firms within next 12 months
- TITA members from IT Companies pledged to plant saplings across the GHMC limits
- Pawan Kalyan's 'Jana Sena' Party goes in full swing!
- Foundation Stone Laid and Inaugurated - KCR gives a boon to weavers!
- Who is that High Command Mr.Azharuddin?
- Telangana government will soon tie-up with consortium of industries to start a rail coach factory