Telangana state government had today announced that anyone found playing online card games like rummy or online games or online gambling will be given severe punishment as per the state government's order. Currently, Telangana state Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao had brought new rules to eliminate online gambling in the state.
As per the report from the Cabinet Meeting which was presided over by the Chief Minister strict rules are been brought into existence and he had plans to prohibit such type of illegal games which are considered as the offense.
According to the new rule, if anyone found playing online games and gambling are strictly punishable and they will be imprisoned and put in jail for a period of six months or a huge amount of fine will be charged against the culprits.
Moreover, K. Chandrasekhar Rao has also brought some more changes in the existing PD act and gives severe punishment to those who are involved in adulteration of foods and are involved in the supply of spurious seeds to the farmers. It is anticipated that many people will be benefited by the new act.
Ind,World roundup June 25 Congress.The Congress Party on Sunday hit back at Prime Minister Narendra Modi for talking about the 1975 Emergency in his 'Mann Ki Baat' programme, saying that the NDA-led Government at the Centre has imposed an 'undeclared emergency' on the country.
- TS,AP roundup June 25
- Shocking allegations against Super Star
- Pawan in desperate need of it
- What is Trump's connection to DJ
- Did Ghost order this dastardly act
- India, World Roundup June 24
- TS, AP Roundup June 24
- Virat Kohli is gone - It's time for Bumrah to get trolled
- Most dirty corrupted Employee of AP
- IPS OFFICER'S WIFE COMMITED SUICIDE!!
- 17 Cops death reported from Anantnag and Kulgam districts
- Iftar at Rashtrapati Bhavan; SAFFRON PARTY Central ministers skip
- Is his bike rally a blackmail?
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger