Telangana state government had today announced that anyone found playing online card games like rummy or online games or online gambling will be given severe punishment as per the state government's order. Currently, Telangana state Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao had brought new rules to eliminate online gambling in the state.
As per the report from the Cabinet Meeting which was presided over by the Chief Minister strict rules are been brought into existence and he had plans to prohibit such type of illegal games which are considered as the offense.
According to the new rule, if anyone found playing online games and gambling are strictly punishable and they will be imprisoned and put in jail for a period of six months or a huge amount of fine will be charged against the culprits.
Moreover, K. Chandrasekhar Rao has also brought some more changes in the existing PD act and gives severe punishment to those who are involved in adulteration of foods and are involved in the supply of spurious seeds to the farmers. It is anticipated that many people will be benefited by the new act.
M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS Hyderabad sources have stated that though Mukesh Goud served as a minister in the Congress government under Dr YS Rajasekhar Reddy, K. Rosaiah and Kiran Kumar Reddy, he was defeated with a huge margin of over 45,000 votes by BJP's Raja Singh Rathod from Goshamahal Assembly constituency in 2014.
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards