Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that TDP Chief and Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu is currently taking steps to strengthen his party and is focusing his son and also to make IT Minister Lokesh as the Chief Minister of the state in 2019 elections.
As per the report from sources, it was stated that all the districts of the state were announced new party Presidents and they are done after prior consultation with Lokesh. Most of the leaders are trustworthy and qualitative one and they are also followers of Lokesh.
The leaders of all the districts are instructed to update every now and then about the political happenings and developments from all the districts. Meanwhile, monthly meetings were also planned to bring more developments in the state.
Moreover, implementation of government schemes will also be discussed in the meeting and Lokesh also seeks feedback about the schemes which are planned for the beneficiaries based on Mandal level. This new plans and decisions will have a good impact in the state and make Lokesh as the new and young CM for the state.
Can Mohammed Azharuddin win in Telangana Assembly Elections? Hyderabad sources have stated that the Congress in Telangana has invited former cricketer Mohammed Azharuddin to contest the next state Assembly election, due in 2019. Meanwhile, the state Congress president N. Uttam Kumar Reddy said
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline
- Will Weather play spoil sport in India and New Zealand's first ODI?
- An Andhra Church Pastor lured and sexually assaulted women in his church!
- Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali
- A Mild Earthquake hits Hyderabad!
- KCR's Master Plan - Avoid BJP totally and split the rival groups!
- Did Revanth Reddy touched CM KCRs feet??
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu didn't celebrate Diwali??
- Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!