Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that TDP Chief and Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu is currently taking steps to strengthen his party and is focusing his son and also to make IT Minister Lokesh as the Chief Minister of the state in 2019 elections.
As per the report from sources, it was stated that all the districts of the state were announced new party Presidents and they are done after prior consultation with Lokesh. Most of the leaders are trustworthy and qualitative one and they are also followers of Lokesh.
The leaders of all the districts are instructed to update every now and then about the political happenings and developments from all the districts. Meanwhile, monthly meetings were also planned to bring more developments in the state.
Moreover, implementation of government schemes will also be discussed in the meeting and Lokesh also seeks feedback about the schemes which are planned for the beneficiaries based on Mandal level. This new plans and decisions will have a good impact in the state and make Lokesh as the new and young CM for the state.
Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region Telangana sources have added that Ex Home Minister & late Madhava Reddy's son Sandeep Reddy is all set to join TRS. Sandeep is going to join the TRS on Dec 14 in the presence of TRS supreme and CM KCR. While Sandeep's joining in TRS is confirmed, there had been speculations that Uma Madhava Reddy, wife of Madhava Reddy and Sandeep's mother, too following the suit.
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!
- LG launches flagship smartphone!!
- Facing each other after a faceoff!!
- New promises for women self help group by YS Jagan
- Modi so far addressed 30 rallies in Gujarat
- #GujaratRound2 - Second Phase of Polling happens - Modi's mother casts her vote
- No more CONDOM Ads on Television in Prime Time as Kids watch erotic content and get spoiled !!!
- Why police denied permission for conducting road shows for Rahul and Modi?
- YSRCP serious on issues of Special Category Status, Polavaram Project, FRDI Bill, Defections
- YS Jagan considers Pawan as not a serious politician
- Modi would not allow himself to get swayed by petty politics- Farooq Abdulla