BJP chose its presidential nominee and made the announcement that Bihar governor Ram Nath Kovind as the National Democratic Alliance’s presidential candidate.Here are some reasons below which made BJP do this tactical selection.
First of all it can highlight this candidate selection in the Lok sabha that it chose a lower caste leader for the country’s prestigious top post at a time This is to pinpoint that even though having absolute majority in the Lok Sabha BJP government proved that its not biased.
nominating a Dalit for the President’s post maks it difficult for the senior leadersAdvani and Murli Manohar Joshi. who were expecting to be nominated to put forward their own interests in this respect.
Moreover its is like awarding the Uttar Pradesh which gave 73 out of 80 Lok Sabha seats to the BJP in 2014. Kovind is a Dalit from Uttar Pradesh, he will be the second state leader after Modi (who is the Varanasi MP) to hold a top prestigious post in the government if elected..
Telangana government will soon tie-up with consortium of industries to start a rail coach factory Hyderabad sources have stated that the Telangana government will soon tie-up with a consortium of industries for setting up a rail coach factory in the state. Meanwhile, a senior official said after refusing the reveal more details citing non-disclosure agreement
- What happened to VP of India who was admitted in AIIMS Hospital?
- Sri Lankan fishermen rescued by Indian Cargo Vessel Members
- Unlike 'Blue Liquids' shown in sanitary pad commercials, 'Bodyform' shows real menstrual blood in their ads!
- CM Chandrababu Naidu plans to start 500 new IT firms within next 12 months
- TITA members from IT Companies pledged to plant saplings across the GHMC limits
- Can Mohammed Azharuddin win in Telangana Assembly Elections?
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline
- Will Weather play spoil sport in India and New Zealand's first ODI?
- An Andhra Church Pastor lured and sexually assaulted women in his church!
- Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali