BJP chose its presidential nominee and made the announcement that Bihar governor Ram Nath Kovind as the National Democratic Alliance’s presidential candidate.Here are some reasons below which made BJP do this tactical selection.
First of all it can highlight this candidate selection in the Lok sabha that it chose a lower caste leader for the country’s prestigious top post at a time This is to pinpoint that even though having absolute majority in the Lok Sabha BJP government proved that its not biased.
nominating a Dalit for the President’s post maks it difficult for the senior leadersAdvani and Murli Manohar Joshi. who were expecting to be nominated to put forward their own interests in this respect.
Moreover its is like awarding the Uttar Pradesh which gave 73 out of 80 Lok Sabha seats to the BJP in 2014. Kovind is a Dalit from Uttar Pradesh, he will be the second state leader after Modi (who is the Varanasi MP) to hold a top prestigious post in the government if elected..
M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS Hyderabad sources have stated that though Mukesh Goud served as a minister in the Congress government under Dr YS Rajasekhar Reddy, K. Rosaiah and Kiran Kumar Reddy, he was defeated with a huge margin of over 45,000 votes by BJP's Raja Singh Rathod from Goshamahal Assembly constituency in 2014.
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards