BJP chose its presidential nominee and made the announcement that Bihar governor Ram Nath Kovind as the National Democratic Alliance’s presidential candidate.Here are some reasons below which made BJP do this tactical selection.
First of all it can highlight this candidate selection in the Lok sabha that it chose a lower caste leader for the country’s prestigious top post at a time This is to pinpoint that even though having absolute majority in the Lok Sabha BJP government proved that its not biased.
nominating a Dalit for the President’s post maks it difficult for the senior leadersAdvani and Murli Manohar Joshi. who were expecting to be nominated to put forward their own interests in this respect.
Moreover its is like awarding the Uttar Pradesh which gave 73 out of 80 Lok Sabha seats to the BJP in 2014. Kovind is a Dalit from Uttar Pradesh, he will be the second state leader after Modi (who is the Varanasi MP) to hold a top prestigious post in the government if elected..
TS,AP roundup June 26 : Etela Rajendar.Finance minister Etela Rajendar on Sunday accused the Reserve Bank of India of failing to supply adequate currency to Telangana state seven months after demonetisation, leading to severe currency shortage in all districts.
- India,World roundup Jun 26
- Banks is not responsible for loss of valuables in lockers: RBI
- MODI IS MY FRIEND SAYS Israel Prime Minister
- INFOSYS ADMIT THAT AUTOMATION SACKS OFF 11000 EMPLOYESS
- India has 'stubborn geopolitical thinking' says CHINA NEWSPAPER
- President Donald Trump Meets PM Modi hope for a better chemistry!!
- Congress' Samjhauta' with PAK terrrorists shock all
- Modi says INDIA IS CORRUPTION FREE FOR PAST 3 YEARS!!
- Rajini's 2.0 started its PROMO before his POLITICAL KICK OFF
- BJP MINISTER now SELLS MOVIE TICKETS!!!
- Owaisi insults BJP's presidential candidate
- Roja to JUMP TO JANA SENA!!
- Jagan gets survey shock?
- Another CROWN FOR AP by Andhra Pradesh Kidambi Srikanth WON Australian Open Super Series title
- Modi-Trump scaring China?