Meteorological department had stated that around three weeks after the official announcement of monsoon, signs of normal rain in main areas of the state are yet to gather steam. Earlier on Monday dense clouds showed the strengthening of the second wave of monsoon had withered without any impact.
For over a week of lull, many parts of Kodagu were drenched in heavy rain and the preceding week it had received rainfall less than 11.4mm of rainfall. Moreover on Monday, the reading had gone up to 46.9mm of rainfall. Sources have stated that rain was strong in North Karnataka and very near to the coastal areas of Karnataka.
Few farmers are worried as the rain might be
deficient this year and a Paddy grower had added that he had plans to
immediately switch over to maize, when there is less water intensive crop and
if rain did not pick up by next month first week. Mandya and Chamrajnagar had
received scanty rainfall which is lesser that the normal rainfall.
Owaisi senior stated Hindus and Muslims are living in religious harmony since Qutub Shahi ages According to sources Asaduddin Owaisi, at the opening event of Prapancha Telugu Mahasabhalu, reading out the message he prepared to deliver at the event, which stunned every political, literary and common audience out there.
- Roja's comments on Pawan, Ganesh invited huge flak from Pawan's fans
- Will Soniya Gandhi retire from politics?
- Will Polavaram project get approval from Center?
- YS Jagan demands when the CM will honor his words of shutting down illegal liquor outlets
- M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state