Chickballapur sources have reported that the area Superintendent of Police Karthik Reddy, told that "The procession was on the right hand side of the road while the left side was kept clear for traffic. But an ambulance driver mistakenly went on the right side and joined the procession. People made way but when it wanted to take a turn, there was a tractor in the way. Deve Gowda told his car to move forward and make way, where the delay may have been 30 to 40 seconds."
Meanwhile the police officer also said that the ambulance was not carrying an emergency case but a mother and her new born who had been referred from a hospital in Siddlaghatta to the Chikballapur Government Hospital.
Mr. Gowda was garlanding a statue of the Kempe Gowda, considered the founder of Bengaluru, and the crowd at the event had still not dispersed when an ambulance carrying a mother and child arrived at the scene. The incident is not fortunate and the state government should take proper steps to avoid such type of incidents in mere future.
Unlike 'Blue Liquids' shown in sanitary pad commercials, 'Bodyform' shows real menstrual blood in their ads! Sources have stated that a brand in the UK for the first time broke the stereotype existing with menstruation commercials. Bodyform, feminine hygiene brand, in its 20-second advertisement, depicted menstrual blood instead of efficacy attained by 'blue liquid'.
- CM Chandrababu Naidu plans to start 500 new IT firms within next 12 months
- TITA members from IT Companies pledged to plant saplings across the GHMC limits
- Pawan Kalyan's 'Jana Sena' Party goes in full swing!
- Foundation Stone Laid and Inaugurated - KCR gives a boon to weavers!
- Who is that High Command Mr.Azharuddin?
- Telangana government will soon tie-up with consortium of industries to start a rail coach factory
- What happened to VP of India who was admitted in AIIMS Hospital?
- Sri Lankan fishermen rescued by Indian Cargo Vessel Members
- Can Mohammed Azharuddin win in Telangana Assembly Elections?
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline
- Will Weather play spoil sport in India and New Zealand's first ODI?