AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu and the ruling TDP government got a huge shock when High Court questioned AP goverment for giving a clean chit to Diwakar Travels owned by JC brothers.
High Court questioned the AP government decision in the incident where 11 passengers died when one of the bus belonging to Diwakar Travels plunged into the Krishna river near Vijayawada in February.
Investigation later revealed that the bus was not registered under the Motor Transport Workers Act (MTW), 1961 with either Andhra Pradesh or Telangana.
High Court after hearing to a public interest petition filed by advocate KV.Subba Reddy, asked AP government reasons for ignoring the act.
The Act also makes it clear that a driver hould not get more than eight-hour a day or 48 hours a week duty and also mandates provision of rest rooms for drivers to enable them to take adequate rest after long hours of driving. The CJ too questioned AP as to where were the rest rooms provided by Diwakar Travels
Andhra University got NAAC 'A' grade but it has to improve to achieve A++ grade" Vice President According to sources from Vizagapatinam Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu said Google can never replace 'guru' (teacher) while emphasizing on the importance of teachers and education. Meanwhile he also asked students not to get influenced by the anti-social elements who try to create unrest in universities.
- Will Soniya Gandhi play an effective role making way for Rahul Gandhi?
- Only these TWO INDIAN PLAYERS were invited for Kohli's wedding
- Okay, so the Second Most-watched Video on YouTube in 2017 across the World is...
- Forget Delhi, Even Chennai Air Pollution has now reached Hazardous levels
- SHOCKING: Dangal Girl Zaira molested in Flight - Watch Video!
- Chandrababu Naidu taking steps to strengthen TDP in Telangana
- Who is Revanth reddy's next Target?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?