AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu and the ruling TDP government got a huge shock when High Court questioned AP goverment for giving a clean chit to Diwakar Travels owned by JC brothers.
High Court questioned the AP government decision in the incident where 11 passengers died when one of the bus belonging to Diwakar Travels plunged into the Krishna river near Vijayawada in February.
Investigation later revealed that the bus was not registered under the Motor Transport Workers Act (MTW), 1961 with either Andhra Pradesh or Telangana.
High Court after hearing to a public interest petition filed by advocate KV.Subba Reddy, asked AP government reasons for ignoring the act.
The Act also makes it clear that a driver hould not get more than eight-hour a day or 48 hours a week duty and also mandates provision of rest rooms for drivers to enable them to take adequate rest after long hours of driving. The CJ too questioned AP as to where were the rest rooms provided by Diwakar Travels
Why Telangana ranks low in terms of IT Job Availability?? Hyderabad sources have stated that a recent survey by career assessment company, Aspiring Minds, has revealed that Telangana ranked a lowly ninth in terms of IT job availability and demand. The states ahead of Telangana are Maharashtra, Delhi NCR, Karnataka and Tamilnadu which together make up to about 65% of the total job openings in the IT sector of the country. Compared to that figure, Telangana has 3.47% of total job openings.
- Does Chiranjeevi get a post in AP Congress?
- Tamilnadu hikes liquor prices - Rs.12 increased for Quarter, Rs.10 for a cooling beer!
- Survey says Indians are always in Social Media during Holidays
- Myntra join hands with Textile Ministry in order to increase the demand for Handlooms
- A Cheating case filed against 'Power Star'
- Just 2mm of Rainfall and these are the conditions of Bengaluru Roads - SHOCKING Photos and Video
- "Like Virat Kohli for Indian team, KT Rama Rao is Telangana's Kohli," Former Indian Cricket Captain
- YSRCP President holds BC Garjana after the Padayatra
- Overall internet penetration in India is currently around 31%
- Social Media highlighted failed promises of MLA
- A Devotee slips down from 4000 feet while coming around the Temple - Shocking Video!
- State Govt initiated a probe into the corruption charges against AP Kapu Corporation MD
- Man accidentally slipped into nala at Dwaraka Nagar, pulled by the gushing water
- Has YSRCP chief YS Jaganmohan Reddy committed a mistake by approaching the High Court?
- Will Delhi breathe easier this Diwali??