US President Donald Trump is known for his eccentric behavior. He shocks with his controversies attracting the attention of all. This time Donald Trump shocked a female journalist with his behavior.
During his diplomatic phone call to congratulate Leo Varadkar, new Prime Minister of Ireland, he complimented a female Irish reporter for her nicce smile. Trump mentioned We have a lot of your Irish press watching us," in reference to the multiple reporters present in the Oval Office for the call.
Trump then paused to call Caitriona Perry, the U.S. bureau chief for Ireland's RTÉ News, over to the Oval Office desk.
"Go ahead. Come here, come here," Trump said. "Where are you from? We have all of this beautiful Irish press." Trump also complimented her saying "She has a nice smile on her face so I bet she treats you well,"
Perry recollecting her experience says "One minute we were outside the window and the next minute I'm meeting the president of the United States," She added "Usually, we would shoot from outside the window of the White House, and that's what we were expecting today but instead we were invited inside to witness the President's call to the taoiseach. When we went in he was already on the phone, but I managed to catch his eye and he called me over."
However many on Twitter blasted Trump for his remarks branding his behavior as sexist and creepy.
YSRCP President holds BC Garjana after the Padayatra Vijayawada sources have made a statement that according to sources YSR Congress Party president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had announced that a mammoth BC Garjana will be organized after his Padayatra which is to take off on November 2. Meanwhile the party convened a meeting of BC leaders at party headquarters here. Main leaders from all 13 districts are attending the meeting which is chaired by YS Jagan.
- Overall internet penetration in India is currently around 31%
- Hyderabad will experiences rain for one more week: MET
- Why Telangana ranks low in terms of IT Job Availability??
- Social Media highlighted failed promises of MLA
- A Devotee slips down from 4000 feet while coming around the Temple - Shocking Video!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail be catapulted by Narendra Modi next month
- State Govt initiated a probe into the corruption charges against AP Kapu Corporation MD
- Man accidentally slipped into nala at Dwaraka Nagar, pulled by the gushing water
- Has YSRCP chief YS Jaganmohan Reddy committed a mistake by approaching the High Court?
- Will Delhi breathe easier this Diwali??
- TN theaters are showing 'Hatred' against the new Terms and Conditions
- When both DC and Marvel fans came together at Comic-Con, Hyderabad!
- Hustler Publisher is offering $10 Million to impeach President Donald Trump
- Second phase of JioPhone booking will start post Diwali
- Formula One Case is back to haunt Anjana Reddy