PM Modi and the ruling BJP may be happy that Donald Trump's US regime branded Hizbul Mujahideen chief Salauddin as an international terrorist and directly named Pakistan and issued strong warning asking it not to breed terrorists.
However China and Pakistan rubbished USA talk and even the bilateral agreements between US and India. China went one step ahead and shocked all by stopping Manasarovar pilgrims accusing India of adopting belligerent postures.
Now Chinese army warned India and asked it to remember history and stop clamour for war.The People's Liberation Army today delivered a strong warning to India, calling on the Indian Army to "learn from historical lessons and stop clamouring for war".
China claimed that indian army entered into the Chinese territory in the Sikkim sector of the border and asked it to "correct its wrongdoing and withdraw their personnel from the Chinese territory."
It has to be seen how Indian government and army will react to Chinese aggression and warning.
YSRCP President holds BC Garjana after the Padayatra Vijayawada sources have made a statement that according to sources YSR Congress Party president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had announced that a mammoth BC Garjana will be organized after his Padayatra which is to take off on November 2. Meanwhile the party convened a meeting of BC leaders at party headquarters here. Main leaders from all 13 districts are attending the meeting which is chaired by YS Jagan.
- Overall internet penetration in India is currently around 31%
- Hyderabad will experiences rain for one more week: MET
- Why Telangana ranks low in terms of IT Job Availability??
- Social Media highlighted failed promises of MLA
- A Devotee slips down from 4000 feet while coming around the Temple - Shocking Video!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail be catapulted by Narendra Modi next month
- State Govt initiated a probe into the corruption charges against AP Kapu Corporation MD
- Man accidentally slipped into nala at Dwaraka Nagar, pulled by the gushing water
- Has YSRCP chief YS Jaganmohan Reddy committed a mistake by approaching the High Court?
- Will Delhi breathe easier this Diwali??
- TN theaters are showing 'Hatred' against the new Terms and Conditions
- When both DC and Marvel fans came together at Comic-Con, Hyderabad!
- Hustler Publisher is offering $10 Million to impeach President Donald Trump
- Second phase of JioPhone booking will start post Diwali
- Formula One Case is back to haunt Anjana Reddy