Hyderabadis are once again remembering the tense moments when MIM leader Akbaruddin Owaisi, brother of MIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi was stabbed in 2011.
After six years, prosecution received huge setback when the High court acquitted the main accused Mohammed Pahelwan in the case. Mohammed Pahelwan speaking to scribes said “We are not afraid of anyone, nor are we going to hide from someone. We are not the sort of people who stand in masjids and make false promises or make pretences, nor do we shed crocodile tears.”
He thundered “We are straightforward people and God is with us,” and added “We are waiting for 2019. We know what to do and we know how to do it. We will do what we have to do and we will do it in a way only we can,”
Asaduddin Owaisi meanwhile refused to react saying he will react only after receiving the court judgement. Meanwhile lawyer of the four who were convicted by the court said he will approach the higher court in the matter.
Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes According to sources former Congress MLA Rajesh Jain, who was arrested last month for allegedly making illegal transactions following notes ban, had helped exchange demonetized notes worth Rs 4.5 crore. Meanwhile the police said the Crime Branch had arrested Jain for allegedly conspiring with lawyer Rohit Tandon and some others to make illegal transactions by using fake bank accounts worth Rs 50 crore.
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London!
- J&K school gives worst wedding gift to the 'Teacher couple'
- Arun Jaitley urges people to cast their right franchise
- For 2019 General Election every critic, filmmaker, politician preparing their weapons
- Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan?
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!