Hyderabadis are once again remembering the tense moments when MIM leader Akbaruddin Owaisi, brother of MIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi was stabbed in 2011.
After six years, prosecution received huge setback when the High court acquitted the main accused Mohammed Pahelwan in the case. Mohammed Pahelwan speaking to scribes said “We are not afraid of anyone, nor are we going to hide from someone. We are not the sort of people who stand in masjids and make false promises or make pretences, nor do we shed crocodile tears.”
He thundered “We are straightforward people and God is with us,” and added “We are waiting for 2019. We know what to do and we know how to do it. We will do what we have to do and we will do it in a way only we can,”
Asaduddin Owaisi meanwhile refused to react saying he will react only after receiving the court judgement. Meanwhile lawyer of the four who were convicted by the court said he will approach the higher court in the matter.
IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report! Hyderabad sources have stated that a recent survey by career assessment company, Aspiring Minds, has revealed that Telangana ranked a lowly ninth in terms of IT job availability and demand. The states ahead of Telangana are Maharashtra, Delhi NCR, Karnataka and Tamilnadu which together make up to about 65% of the total job openings in the IT sector of the country. Compared to that figure, Telangana has 3.47% of total job openings.
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?
- Why Revanth met Rahul Gandhi?? Is he joining Congress??
- In USA, A Man's Life is saved by Apple Watch App Notification
- TDP keeping muted response!
- Rs.20,000 Crores sanctioned to reconstruct Hyderabad Roads
- Revant Reddy Criticizes his own party - But rules out talks about starting a own party!
- Hyderabad to get more number of Malls in India by 2020
- Chiranjeevi to get a major post in Congress party?
- Is Narayana Institutions running without prior permission?
- You can start booking Jio Phones soon after Diwali ends!
- Modi to inaugurate Hyderabad Metro Rail by next month
- Women left to die in a car by the driver
- Hyderabad Fans gifted to see Sunny Leone Perform Live