While many welcomed PM Modi headed Union Government's decision to implement GST, some opposition parties who earlier voted in favour of the GST now started attacking the government on the same.
Now firebrand MIM chief,Asaduddin Owaisi speaking to scribes came with a sensational take on GST. He said "Government is rushing and doing it. I see that there will be chaos...whendemonetisation happened, it led to chaos because no proper planning was done. Now also, the government is rushing and pushing and this will lead to chaos,"
He added that many tax and economic experts expressed huge concerns over Goods and Services Tax. He said he is not sure how the new taxation system will be implemented in an organised manner.
Owaisi added that GST will have adverse impact just like demonetisation drive last year on the people and on the economy.
In USA, A Man's Life is saved by Apple Watch App Notification London sources have stated that a man in the US has recently claimed an Apple Watch app notification saved his life after it detected signs of a life-threatening blood clot in his lungs and alerted him to get medical attention.
- TDP keeping muted response!
- Rs.20,000 Crores sanctioned to reconstruct Hyderabad Roads
- Revant Reddy Criticizes his own party - But rules out talks about starting a own party!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- Hyderabad to get more number of Malls in India by 2020
- Chiranjeevi to get a major post in Congress party?
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Is Narayana Institutions running without prior permission?
- You can start booking Jio Phones soon after Diwali ends!
- Modi to inaugurate Hyderabad Metro Rail by next month
- Women left to die in a car by the driver
- Hyderabad Fans gifted to see Sunny Leone Perform Live
- Will PV Sindhu and Kidambi Srikanth carry India's hope in Denmark Open???
- Shocking allegations of TRS Leader on TS Speaker
- Is YS Jagan using Magic Cards against TDP?