While many welcomed PM Modi headed Union Government's decision to implement GST, some opposition parties who earlier voted in favour of the GST now started attacking the government on the same.
Now firebrand MIM chief,Asaduddin Owaisi speaking to scribes came with a sensational take on GST. He said "Government is rushing and doing it. I see that there will be chaos...whendemonetisation happened, it led to chaos because no proper planning was done. Now also, the government is rushing and pushing and this will lead to chaos,"
He added that many tax and economic experts expressed huge concerns over Goods and Services Tax. He said he is not sure how the new taxation system will be implemented in an organised manner.
Owaisi added that GST will have adverse impact just like demonetisation drive last year on the people and on the economy.
Owaisi senior stated Hindus and Muslims are living in religious harmony since Qutub Shahi ages According to sources Asaduddin Owaisi, at the opening event of Prapancha Telugu Mahasabhalu, reading out the message he prepared to deliver at the event, which stunned every political, literary and common audience out there.
- Roja's comments on Pawan, Ganesh invited huge flak from Pawan's fans
- Will Soniya Gandhi retire from politics?
- Will Polavaram project get approval from Center?
- YS Jagan demands when the CM will honor his words of shutting down illegal liquor outlets
- M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state