Many are wondering whether Telangana CM KCR who is known to be the tough task master gave beedi shock to PM Modi ahead of the grand implementation of GST in Delhi.
It is known that KCR supported PM Modi's GST initiative and opposition accused him of getting scared of PM Modi. Just like all other parties, TRS was supposed to send state Finance Minister Etela Rajender to the GST launch.
However day before that KCR directed Eteala to cancel his Delhi trip on Thursday. By then, Rajender had already reserved his ticket and commercial taxes department had scheduled a series of meetings on Friday.
Rajender canceled his trip and this message was conveyed to TRS MPs in Delhi. TRS MPs led by B.Vinod met Union Finance Minister Jaitley and informed about the decision.
Arun Jaitley who was shocked informed them that there would be a review of GST implementation after a month over its impact in the tax regime on Telangana. He also promised to look into the proposals to reduce GST on materials and services required for various irrigation, road and double bedroom housing projects among others made by the Telangana government.
TRS MPs conveyed the same to CM KCR who was upset over GST tax on beedi and granite industries. After the assurance KCR asked Etela to fly to Delhi.
What is Revanth Reddy's next move?? AP sources have reported that Revanth Reddy continues to create ripples in both the Congress Party and the Telugu Desam Party. Even days after he went public with his disenchantment with the possible political marriage between the ruling TRS and the TDP in Telangana, the party are in a tizzy over how to react to his plans to join the Congress Party.
- Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Apple Watch saves a man's life!
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!