Many are wondering whether Telangana CM KCR who is known to be the tough task master gave beedi shock to PM Modi ahead of the grand implementation of GST in Delhi.
It is known that KCR supported PM Modi's GST initiative and opposition accused him of getting scared of PM Modi. Just like all other parties, TRS was supposed to send state Finance Minister Etela Rajender to the GST launch.
However day before that KCR directed Eteala to cancel his Delhi trip on Thursday. By then, Rajender had already reserved his ticket and commercial taxes department had scheduled a series of meetings on Friday.
Rajender canceled his trip and this message was conveyed to TRS MPs in Delhi. TRS MPs led by B.Vinod met Union Finance Minister Jaitley and informed about the decision.
Arun Jaitley who was shocked informed them that there would be a review of GST implementation after a month over its impact in the tax regime on Telangana. He also promised to look into the proposals to reduce GST on materials and services required for various irrigation, road and double bedroom housing projects among others made by the Telangana government.
TRS MPs conveyed the same to CM KCR who was upset over GST tax on beedi and granite industries. After the assurance KCR asked Etela to fly to Delhi.
M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS Hyderabad sources have stated that though Mukesh Goud served as a minister in the Congress government under Dr YS Rajasekhar Reddy, K. Rosaiah and Kiran Kumar Reddy, he was defeated with a huge margin of over 45,000 votes by BJP's Raja Singh Rathod from Goshamahal Assembly constituency in 2014.
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London!
- J&K school gives worst wedding gift to the 'Teacher couple'
- Arun Jaitley urges people to cast their right franchise
- For 2019 General Election every critic, filmmaker, politician preparing their weapons
- Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan?
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region