Indian army's surgical strikes inside Pakistan crossing the LOC in POK right after the Uri terrorist attack in Kashmir left entire world stunned. Pakistan which never thought that Indian Government will take such bold step was completely stunned by PM Modi's decision.
Now former Defence Minister Manohar Parikkar speaking to scribes shared the secrets behind surgical strikes decision. Goa CM Manohar Parikkar sharing the secrets said “The surgical strikes against militants in PoK (Pakistan Occupied Kashmir) were planned 15 months in advance.”
Parikkar referring to the June 4, 2015 incident when north-eastern militant group NSCN-K ambushed an Indian Army convoy in Chandel district of Manipur and killed 18 jawans said “I felt insulted....A small terrorist organisation of 200 people killing 18 Dogra soldiers was an insult to the Indian Army and we sat in the afternoon and sat in the evening and worked out the (plan of) first surgical strike which was conducted on 8th June morning in which about 70-80 terrorists were killed (along the India-Myanmar border).”
He added “It was a very successful strike,”. He said “I had placed helicopters (on stand by) only in case of emergency evacuation,” Continuing further he said “But one question (from media) hurt me. (Union minister) Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore, an ex-Armyman, was on TV and he was explaining about all kinds of search operations. An anchor asked him ‘would you have the courage and capability of doing the same on the western front’,”
Sharing the secret about surgical strike on Pakistan,he said “I listened very intensely but decided to answer when the time came. The starting of September 29 (2016) surgical strike on the western border was 9th of June, 2015....We planned 15 months in advance. Additional troops were trained. Equipment was procured on priority basis,”. Parikkar however didnot reveal the identity of the anchor.
Is YS Jagan using Magic Cards against TDP? Sources have reported that recently, pictures of Jagan's visit to Chinna Jeeyar Swamy's abode were all over the internet. He was seen taking the latter's blessings and having an obedient chat with him. It is known that Chinna Jeeyar Swamy is one of the most revered religious personalities for Hindu community. It is heard that Jagan had a political agenda behind his visit and those pictures were deliberately leaked to media so as to project himself as a pro-Hindu politician.
- Do you Know? What is India's Rank in Smartphone Usage?
- Is Narayana Institutions running without prior permission?
- "I don't care if I lose one eye, but you should lose two eyes..." - TTV Dinakaran
- By 2020 Hyderabad will have Maximum 11 Malls
- Hyderabad will experiences rain for one more week: MET
- Director Varma directs a Biopic in the name of YS Jagan
- Why Telangana ranks low in terms of IT Job Availability??
- Does Chiranjeevi get a post in AP Congress?
- Tamilnadu hikes liquor prices - Rs.12 increased for Quarter, Rs.10 for a cooling beer!
- Survey says Indians are always in Social Media during Holidays
- Myntra join hands with Textile Ministry in order to increase the demand for Handlooms
- A Cheating case filed against 'Power Star'
- Just 2mm of Rainfall and these are the conditions of Bengaluru Roads - SHOCKING Photos and Video
- "Like Virat Kohli for Indian team, KT Rama Rao is Telangana's Kohli," Former Indian Cricket Captain
- YSRCP President holds BC Garjana after the Padayatra