Indian army's surgical strikes inside Pakistan crossing the LOC in POK right after the Uri terrorist attack in Kashmir left entire world stunned. Pakistan which never thought that Indian Government will take such bold step was completely stunned by PM Modi's decision.
Now former Defence Minister Manohar Parikkar speaking to scribes shared the secrets behind surgical strikes decision. Goa CM Manohar Parikkar sharing the secrets said “The surgical strikes against militants in PoK (Pakistan Occupied Kashmir) were planned 15 months in advance.”
Parikkar referring to the June 4, 2015 incident when north-eastern militant group NSCN-K ambushed an Indian Army convoy in Chandel district of Manipur and killed 18 jawans said “I felt insulted....A small terrorist organisation of 200 people killing 18 Dogra soldiers was an insult to the Indian Army and we sat in the afternoon and sat in the evening and worked out the (plan of) first surgical strike which was conducted on 8th June morning in which about 70-80 terrorists were killed (along the India-Myanmar border).”
He added “It was a very successful strike,”. He said “I had placed helicopters (on stand by) only in case of emergency evacuation,” Continuing further he said “But one question (from media) hurt me. (Union minister) Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore, an ex-Armyman, was on TV and he was explaining about all kinds of search operations. An anchor asked him ‘would you have the courage and capability of doing the same on the western front’,”
Sharing the secret about surgical strike on Pakistan,he said “I listened very intensely but decided to answer when the time came. The starting of September 29 (2016) surgical strike on the western border was 9th of June, 2015....We planned 15 months in advance. Additional troops were trained. Equipment was procured on priority basis,”. Parikkar however didnot reveal the identity of the anchor.
Only Hindi can Unite India together says HR Minister On the inaugural ceremony of Atal Bihari Vajpayee international auditorium, the HRD minister Satyapal Singh, addressing a gathering of politicians and students said that only Hindi language has the capacity to unite India.
- Planet Earth to be attacked by mystery meteorite??
- TDP government lethargic in fulfilling electoral promise made to the minority community-YS Jagan
- Adilabad Region experiencing very chill climate
- 3 People responsible for my suicide - Comedian dies with a last message!!
- Facebook and Twitter have to adopt websites for young users
- TDP leaders defending their leader's decision to take 'valuable' inputs from Rajamouli & his team
- Film stars & directors getting hands-on for this documentary on Telangana culture
- Madras HC bans public events to be held in educational institutions
- Congress Party's anger against BJP been overestimated
- Modi just praises himself a lot - Rahul takes a dig at the self centric attitude of prime minister Modi!!
- A 16-Year-Old Cancer survivor gangraped in UP, and again raped by passerby who was called for help!!
- A Telangana Girl has plotted the murder based on Ramcharan - Allu Arjun movie
- Key Indian Sensex touched huge points in trade so far
- Massive increase in US Global arms sales
- Okay, so the Second Most-watched Video on YouTube in 2017 across the World is...