China has handpicked picked Djibouti to set up its first overseas military base and equipment loaded ships carrying troops set sail on Tuesday, Chinese media said.Beijing says the military base will maintain peacekeeping but that is not how India views it regarding safety concerns.Dijbouti Situated on the northwestern edge of the Indian Ocean, Djibouti could become another of China’s “string of pearls” of military assets to rattle India, including our neighbors Bangladesh, Myanmar and Sri Lanka.
China has stepped up this new activity in the Indian Ocean, which New Delhi considers this entry within its sphere of influence.The Indian Navy has seen more than a dozen Chinese warships, including war submarines and other intelligence-gathering vessels, during these last two months, which forces India to tighten surveillance of the strategic waters.
China is keen to expand its presence in the waters of Indian Ocean and is building ports and other strong infrastructure projects in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Pakistan
Why Telangana teachers wore helmet at school?? Hyderabad sources have stated when taking a cue from Bihar staff who wore helmet at their workplace, back home in Medak district teachers on Wednesday wore helmet as a mark of protest. The incident happened at Zilla Parishad High School of Chinna Shankarampet village after a chunk of roof fell on a staff member.According to sources the building is in dilapidated condition and staff's repeated attempts to get it repaired have only fallen on their deaf ears.
- Meira Kumar got the highest votes by a losing candidate
- Details of Netanyahu's meeting accidently leaked because of open mic
- Tamilnadu farmers beat themselves with flip-flops to protest the salary hikes of state legislators
- An Indian produces a fake identity to get US Citizenship
- By March 2018 BSNL to roll out 4G services in AP, Telangana
- What did Modi served for Pranab Mukherjee in his last dinner as a President?
- Former Union Finance Minister's son moves to Madras HC against CBI summon
- Delhi University Students spoilt for choice at Hangouts
- Green body asked DDA to submit an action plan on restoring Yamuna floodplains
- Kerala Writer gets threatening letter to convert to Islam
- Ajith Doval's visit to Beijing will be key to ease tensions between India and China
- Kerala BJP expelled Local Leader in charge of Bribery
- Mukesh Ambani announced Bonus Share issue after 7 years
- Aadhar is safe!!BUT NOT SAFE!!
- Shame!!Duplicate China products in Indian military!!