China has handpicked picked Djibouti to set up its first overseas military base and equipment loaded ships carrying troops set sail on Tuesday, Chinese media said.Beijing says the military base will maintain peacekeeping but that is not how India views it regarding safety concerns.Dijbouti Situated on the northwestern edge of the Indian Ocean, Djibouti could become another of China’s “string of pearls” of military assets to rattle India, including our neighbors Bangladesh, Myanmar and Sri Lanka.
China has stepped up this new activity in the Indian Ocean, which New Delhi considers this entry within its sphere of influence.The Indian Navy has seen more than a dozen Chinese warships, including war submarines and other intelligence-gathering vessels, during these last two months, which forces India to tighten surveillance of the strategic waters.
China is keen to expand its presence in the waters of Indian Ocean and is building ports and other strong infrastructure projects in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Pakistan
M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS Hyderabad sources have stated that though Mukesh Goud served as a minister in the Congress government under Dr YS Rajasekhar Reddy, K. Rosaiah and Kiran Kumar Reddy, he was defeated with a huge margin of over 45,000 votes by BJP's Raja Singh Rathod from Goshamahal Assembly constituency in 2014.
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards