Kia Motors Plant project which was going round the clock in Anantapur has started well. The Company has set a target of Six Months of time frame to level the land to take up the construction project but it is completing ahead of the schedule. The Bhoomi Puja will be held the start of next month with Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu.The government has taken up the land leveling measures .
Not only this The government will also supply 20 Lakh liters of water per day, 70MW Power to the Plant and construct a ROB Bridge especially for this on the National Highway. This is the prestigious First Ever Plant in India will roll out the First Car made from the facility in February 2019. The South Korea-based company which stands the fifth biggest Automobile manufacturer in the World.
As a Boon it Selected AP as its home for its first ever plant in India, the company will be making a vey high 10000 Crore investment and will provide more than 10000 Employment Opportunities.
Why Telangana teachers wore helmet at school?? Hyderabad sources have stated when taking a cue from Bihar staff who wore helmet at their workplace, back home in Medak district teachers on Wednesday wore helmet as a mark of protest. The incident happened at Zilla Parishad High School of Chinna Shankarampet village after a chunk of roof fell on a staff member.According to sources the building is in dilapidated condition and staff's repeated attempts to get it repaired have only fallen on their deaf ears.
- Meira Kumar got the highest votes by a losing candidate
- Details of Netanyahu's meeting accidently leaked because of open mic
- Tamilnadu farmers beat themselves with flip-flops to protest the salary hikes of state legislators
- An Indian produces a fake identity to get US Citizenship
- By March 2018 BSNL to roll out 4G services in AP, Telangana
- What did Modi served for Pranab Mukherjee in his last dinner as a President?
- Former Union Finance Minister's son moves to Madras HC against CBI summon
- Delhi University Students spoilt for choice at Hangouts
- Green body asked DDA to submit an action plan on restoring Yamuna floodplains
- Kerala Writer gets threatening letter to convert to Islam
- Ajith Doval's visit to Beijing will be key to ease tensions between India and China
- Kerala BJP expelled Local Leader in charge of Bribery
- Mukesh Ambani announced Bonus Share issue after 7 years
- Aadhar is safe!!BUT NOT SAFE!!
- Shame!!Duplicate China products in Indian military!!