Modi efforts to make india a cashless economy has now ended as a big blunder due to this GST.Everything will have its own positive and negative side effects.One among that is this GST.Since tax in involved in card transactions, many users are avoiding card transaction because of the 2% tax involved in it.
Retailers have been charging 2% to 5% onCredit and Debit Card Payments which is pushing back the customers to Cash. With the introduction of GST, some of the retailers are offering this attractive scheme of No Tax if the payments are paid through cash and so these cash transactions are expected to increase further.
In Hyderabad, Debit Card Transactions have decreased by 7% when compared to that of the tight Demonetization time.Retailers are saying that they can not offer credit of debit Card Transactions for free since the banks themselves are charging them 2-3% of the total amount as Processing Fee
Pawan Kalyan's 'Jana Sena' Party goes in full swing! Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena party is all set to hold its first plenary session and during this session, some discussion will be going on regarding the strengthening of the party at the grass-root level. Various factors such as Pawan Kalyan's vision, New membership, recruitment of analysts, content writers will be discussed.
- Foundation Stone Laid and Inaugurated - KCR gives a boon to weavers!
- Telangana CM KCR unveils PDS policy for the betterment of the Poor people
- 8792 Vacant posts for Teachers and recruitment to begin soon!
- Who is that High Command Mr.Azharuddin?
- Telangana government will soon tie-up with consortium of industries to start a rail coach factory
- What happened to VP of India who was admitted in AIIMS Hospital?
- Sri Lankan fishermen rescued by Indian Cargo Vessel Members
- Can Mohammed Azharuddin win in Telangana Assembly Elections?
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline
- Will Weather play spoil sport in India and New Zealand's first ODI?
- An Andhra Church Pastor lured and sexually assaulted women in his church!