Modi efforts to make india a cashless economy has now ended as a big blunder due to this GST.Everything will have its own positive and negative side effects.One among that is this GST.Since tax in involved in card transactions, many users are avoiding card transaction because of the 2% tax involved in it.
Retailers have been charging 2% to 5% onCredit and Debit Card Payments which is pushing back the customers to Cash. With the introduction of GST, some of the retailers are offering this attractive scheme of No Tax if the payments are paid through cash and so these cash transactions are expected to increase further.
In Hyderabad, Debit Card Transactions have decreased by 7% when compared to that of the tight Demonetization time.Retailers are saying that they can not offer credit of debit Card Transactions for free since the banks themselves are charging them 2-3% of the total amount as Processing Fee
Thieves looted jewelry from Lalitha Jewelry outlet According to sources it was stated that recently a theft has been reported from up market jewellery outlet Lalitha Jewellery in Hyderabad. Sources have stated that the theft was noticed on Saturday and a complaint has been promptly lodged with the Punjagutta police.
- YS Jagan completed his 31 days of Praja Sankalpa Yatra
- Andhra University got NAAC 'A' grade but it has to improve to achieve A++ grade" Vice President
- Will Soniya Gandhi play an effective role making way for Rahul Gandhi?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?
- LIVE : #GujaratElection - A Force to be reckoned with - Congress / BJP / ?
- Shocking News for those invested in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies from RBI
- The Deadline to Link Aadhaar with PAN card is extended!
- Max Hospital License cancelled - Wrongly declared premature baby as 'Dead'