CPI(M) Andhra Pradesh state secretary, Madhu has confirmed that the party will have a joint alliance with the Main Opposition Party, YSR Congress in the coming elections. This comes as a surprise given that Communists were trying to incline towards Jana Sena was the recent news in the political dust.
We are told that CPI(M) did not get a positive response from Pawan Kalyan till now and so looking towards the favour of Jagan. On the other side, CPI, the other communist party is still keen on having a joint alliance with Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena and is waiting for his nod.
However, this announcement by CPI(M) has attracted criticism TDP. “Communist Ideology is against Capitalism and Corruption. Jagan is an role model of both. So, such a joint alliance will be unethical and people will chuck out both the parties,” TDP leaders say.
Thieves looted jewelry from Lalitha Jewelry outlet According to sources it was stated that recently a theft has been reported from up market jewellery outlet Lalitha Jewellery in Hyderabad. Sources have stated that the theft was noticed on Saturday and a complaint has been promptly lodged with the Punjagutta police.
- YS Jagan completed his 31 days of Praja Sankalpa Yatra
- Andhra University got NAAC 'A' grade but it has to improve to achieve A++ grade" Vice President
- Will Soniya Gandhi play an effective role making way for Rahul Gandhi?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?
- LIVE : #GujaratElection - A Force to be reckoned with - Congress / BJP / ?
- Shocking News for those invested in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies from RBI
- The Deadline to Link Aadhaar with PAN card is extended!
- Max Hospital License cancelled - Wrongly declared premature baby as 'Dead'