CPI(M) Andhra Pradesh state secretary, Madhu has confirmed that the party will have a joint alliance with the Main Opposition Party, YSR Congress in the coming elections. This comes as a surprise given that Communists were trying to incline towards Jana Sena was the recent news in the political dust.
We are told that CPI(M) did not get a positive response from Pawan Kalyan till now and so looking towards the favour of Jagan. On the other side, CPI, the other communist party is still keen on having a joint alliance with Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena and is waiting for his nod.
However, this announcement by CPI(M) has attracted criticism TDP. “Communist Ideology is against Capitalism and Corruption. Jagan is an role model of both. So, such a joint alliance will be unethical and people will chuck out both the parties,” TDP leaders say.
Pawan Kalyan's 'Jana Sena' Party goes in full swing! Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena party is all set to hold its first plenary session and during this session, some discussion will be going on regarding the strengthening of the party at the grass-root level. Various factors such as Pawan Kalyan's vision, New membership, recruitment of analysts, content writers will be discussed.
- Foundation Stone Laid and Inaugurated - KCR gives a boon to weavers!
- Telangana CM KCR unveils PDS policy for the betterment of the Poor people
- 8792 Vacant posts for Teachers and recruitment to begin soon!
- Who is that High Command Mr.Azharuddin?
- Telangana government will soon tie-up with consortium of industries to start a rail coach factory
- What happened to VP of India who was admitted in AIIMS Hospital?
- Sri Lankan fishermen rescued by Indian Cargo Vessel Members
- Can Mohammed Azharuddin win in Telangana Assembly Elections?
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline
- Will Weather play spoil sport in India and New Zealand's first ODI?
- An Andhra Church Pastor lured and sexually assaulted women in his church!