The latest news in the political circle is that Jana Sena President Pawan Kalyan has extended a warm invitation to former Chief Minister, Nallari Kiran Kumar Reddy to join his party and Pawan has planned to take his guidance.
Kiran looks happy to join Jana Sena.The last Chief Minister of United Andhra Pradesh before bifurcation, Kiran Kumar Reddy went out of zoom after his own new party, Samayikya Andhra Party lost and managed to get a single deposit in the 2014 elections. Kiran did not even contest in the last elections.
After the elections, there were some rumors that he is going to join saffron party BJP and lead the party in the state. But that also did not happen. The reports say Pawan Kalyan is now keen on using Kiran’s experience but it has to be seen if his negative role during the bifurcation will damage the decent image of Jana Sena.
M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS Hyderabad sources have stated that though Mukesh Goud served as a minister in the Congress government under Dr YS Rajasekhar Reddy, K. Rosaiah and Kiran Kumar Reddy, he was defeated with a huge margin of over 45,000 votes by BJP's Raja Singh Rathod from Goshamahal Assembly constituency in 2014.
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards