Sources from New Delhi have stated that after the attack on Amarnath Yatra pilgrims that killed seven in Jammu and Kashmir earlier this week, security for large groups of pilgrims of Lord Shiva known as Kanwariyas is a big focus for the Delhi Police next week and Deputy Commissioner of Police Nupur Prasad is busy holding meetings discussing on security.
According to sources the top police officer of Shahdara district in East Delhi, through which the Kanwariyas enter Delhi from Uttar Pradesh, has made it compulsory to go for a field inspection ahead of it. She is currently the only woman heading a police district in the national capital.
It was stated that this 34 years old officer
said she is used to putting in long hours at work in this challenging district.
Over the past seven months, her team has worked out close to 200 cases and she
credits the enthusiasm for her work to her husband, Surinder Kumar, also a DCP
rank officer in-charge of South West District of Delhi.
M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS Hyderabad sources have stated that though Mukesh Goud served as a minister in the Congress government under Dr YS Rajasekhar Reddy, K. Rosaiah and Kiran Kumar Reddy, he was defeated with a huge margin of over 45,000 votes by BJP's Raja Singh Rathod from Goshamahal Assembly constituency in 2014.
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards