Chennai sources have stated that Madras High Court quashed a Tamilnadu government order reserving 85% of MBBS and BDS seats to state board students and only 15% for CBSE and other boards, holding that it amounted to discrimination among equals. Meanwhile when allowing petitions by some CBSE students challenging the June 22 state government order, Justice K Ravichandrababu held that the impugned reservation was poor from a legal standpoint and violated Act 14 of the Constitution.
According to sources the state government had defended the order, saying the policy of the state government was not in favor of NEET, conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
More than 50% of the questions in the NEET
were based on the CBSE syllabus and hence there was an inequality in the
all-India exam, it had contended.
Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light Vijay's 'Mersal' is just getting criticism from all quarters even after the release of the movie. Director Atlee took a hit against corporate hospitals and doctors and portrayed them in a bad light and most of them are venting their rage against him.
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Apple Watch saves a man's life!
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?