New Delhi sources have reported that Delhi Police yesterday had filed a charge sheet in a special court against an alleged middleman arrested in the Election Commission bribery case involving AIADMK (Amma) faction leader TTV Dhinakaran. It was stated that the police, however, did not name Mr. Dhinakaran in the final report and said that a supplementary charge sheet will be filed against him and other accused after it completes the probe against him.
According to sources the charge sheet was filed against Sukesh Chandrasekhar, who was arrested on April 16 and has been denied bail twice by the sessions court and then again by the Delhi High Court. Special Judge Manoj Jain listed the matter before the concerned judge on July 17.
Chandrasekhar was arrested for allegedly taking money from Mr. Dhinakaran to
bribe Election Commission officials to get the AIADMK's two leaves symbol for
Ms Sasikala's faction and currently according to the Crime Branch of Delhi
Police, they had seized a fake identity card of a Rajya Sabha Member of
Parliament with security features from Mr. Chandrashekhar.
Complaints fly to Election Commision from TDP and YSRPC!! Complaints are pouring from both the parties to the election commission.TDP MPs K Narayana, K Nani alleged that the election commission was in favour of YSRPC was purposely staying dumb on election code violation. They complained that voters are canvased with cash.
- Voting in Nandyal rally remarks Provocative, Goa CM confident at winning Panaji bypolls
- 19 AIADMK Legislators met State Governor
- Jagan first EXPERIMENT WITH PRASHANT KISHORE??wil it work??
- Is Ramakrishna support is for YSR Congress Party in Nandyal by-election??
- Nandyal records its all time high vote rate!!
- KCR has yet again proved his public speaking skill
- Will Naidu put these into Modi EARS!!
- Why McDonald's shuts down 169 outlets in North and East India?
- Atlast the Nandyal battle is over!!Polling is over !!
- To promote peace, A Punjabi named his 2 sons as Bharat and Pakistan
- Why Chiranjeevi as a Politician surprised many on his birthday???
- Attention of people diverted towards other new sensational news
- Nandyal will be the beginning of the end for TDP
- Ex- MLA booked for thrashing Businessman
- FIR to be filed on Jagan for GUNSHOOT SPILL