New Delhi sources have reported that Delhi Police yesterday had filed a charge sheet in a special court against an alleged middleman arrested in the Election Commission bribery case involving AIADMK (Amma) faction leader TTV Dhinakaran. It was stated that the police, however, did not name Mr. Dhinakaran in the final report and said that a supplementary charge sheet will be filed against him and other accused after it completes the probe against him.
According to sources the charge sheet was filed against Sukesh Chandrasekhar, who was arrested on April 16 and has been denied bail twice by the sessions court and then again by the Delhi High Court. Special Judge Manoj Jain listed the matter before the concerned judge on July 17.
Chandrasekhar was arrested for allegedly taking money from Mr. Dhinakaran to
bribe Election Commission officials to get the AIADMK's two leaves symbol for
Ms Sasikala's faction and currently according to the Crime Branch of Delhi
Police, they had seized a fake identity card of a Rajya Sabha Member of
Parliament with security features from Mr. Chandrashekhar.
M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS Hyderabad sources have stated that though Mukesh Goud served as a minister in the Congress government under Dr YS Rajasekhar Reddy, K. Rosaiah and Kiran Kumar Reddy, he was defeated with a huge margin of over 45,000 votes by BJP's Raja Singh Rathod from Goshamahal Assembly constituency in 2014.
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards