Sources from New Delhi have made a statement that Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal will disburse the subsidy money to the owners of registered e-rickshaws on July 15, and was stated that the subsidy, which runs into Rs 15,000 and Rs 30,000, is intended to promote the eco-friendly three-wheelers used by commuters for short distances.
The official said the chief minister will distribute cheques of subsidy to the registered e-rickshaw owners at Indira Gandhi Stadium on Saturday. It was stated that the Delhi government in its current financial year budget has earmarked Rs 1.06 crore for providing subsidy to e-rickshaw owners and earlier the Delhi government had in 2015 announced a subsidy of Rs 15,000 to owners of newly-purchased battery operated e-rickshaw which are authorized and registered by the Transport Department.
The subsidy amount was
revised to Rs 30,000 for the e-rickshaws which were bought after 2016. An
individual can claim subsidy only on one e-rickshaw and on subsequent purchase
by the same individual no subsidy is allowed. Moreover the subsidy is given by
Delhi Pollution Control Committee from the Air Ambience Fund.
Why Telangana teachers wore helmet at school?? Hyderabad sources have stated when taking a cue from Bihar staff who wore helmet at their workplace, back home in Medak district teachers on Wednesday wore helmet as a mark of protest. The incident happened at Zilla Parishad High School of Chinna Shankarampet village after a chunk of roof fell on a staff member.According to sources the building is in dilapidated condition and staff's repeated attempts to get it repaired have only fallen on their deaf ears.
- Meira Kumar got the highest votes by a losing candidate
- Details of Netanyahu's meeting accidently leaked because of open mic
- Tamilnadu farmers beat themselves with flip-flops to protest the salary hikes of state legislators
- An Indian produces a fake identity to get US Citizenship
- By March 2018 BSNL to roll out 4G services in AP, Telangana
- What did Modi served for Pranab Mukherjee in his last dinner as a President?
- Former Union Finance Minister's son moves to Madras HC against CBI summon
- Delhi University Students spoilt for choice at Hangouts
- Green body asked DDA to submit an action plan on restoring Yamuna floodplains
- Kerala Writer gets threatening letter to convert to Islam
- Ajith Doval's visit to Beijing will be key to ease tensions between India and China
- Kerala BJP expelled Local Leader in charge of Bribery
- Mukesh Ambani announced Bonus Share issue after 7 years
- Aadhar is safe!!BUT NOT SAFE!!
- Shame!!Duplicate China products in Indian military!!