Sources from New Delhi have made a statement that Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal will disburse the subsidy money to the owners of registered e-rickshaws on July 15, and was stated that the subsidy, which runs into Rs 15,000 and Rs 30,000, is intended to promote the eco-friendly three-wheelers used by commuters for short distances.
The official said the chief minister will distribute cheques of subsidy to the registered e-rickshaw owners at Indira Gandhi Stadium on Saturday. It was stated that the Delhi government in its current financial year budget has earmarked Rs 1.06 crore for providing subsidy to e-rickshaw owners and earlier the Delhi government had in 2015 announced a subsidy of Rs 15,000 to owners of newly-purchased battery operated e-rickshaw which are authorized and registered by the Transport Department.
The subsidy amount was
revised to Rs 30,000 for the e-rickshaws which were bought after 2016. An
individual can claim subsidy only on one e-rickshaw and on subsequent purchase
by the same individual no subsidy is allowed. Moreover the subsidy is given by
Delhi Pollution Control Committee from the Air Ambience Fund.
WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse? The Tamilnadu government made a shocking move, as they conducted a Belly dance program as a part of a government-organized fair. In January 2018, a fair was conducted in Namakkal for school children, when O.Panneerselvam was the chief minister.
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London!
- J&K school gives worst wedding gift to the 'Teacher couple'
- Arun Jaitley urges people to cast their right franchise
- For 2019 General Election every critic, filmmaker, politician preparing their weapons
- Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan?
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!