Sources from New Delhi have made a statement that Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal will disburse the subsidy money to the owners of registered e-rickshaws on July 15, and was stated that the subsidy, which runs into Rs 15,000 and Rs 30,000, is intended to promote the eco-friendly three-wheelers used by commuters for short distances.
The official said the chief minister will distribute cheques of subsidy to the registered e-rickshaw owners at Indira Gandhi Stadium on Saturday. It was stated that the Delhi government in its current financial year budget has earmarked Rs 1.06 crore for providing subsidy to e-rickshaw owners and earlier the Delhi government had in 2015 announced a subsidy of Rs 15,000 to owners of newly-purchased battery operated e-rickshaw which are authorized and registered by the Transport Department.
The subsidy amount was
revised to Rs 30,000 for the e-rickshaws which were bought after 2016. An
individual can claim subsidy only on one e-rickshaw and on subsequent purchase
by the same individual no subsidy is allowed. Moreover the subsidy is given by
Delhi Pollution Control Committee from the Air Ambience Fund.
Complaints fly to Election Commision from TDP and YSRPC!! Complaints are pouring from both the parties to the election commission.TDP MPs K Narayana, K Nani alleged that the election commission was in favour of YSRPC was purposely staying dumb on election code violation. They complained that voters are canvased with cash.
- Voting in Nandyal rally remarks Provocative, Goa CM confident at winning Panaji bypolls
- 19 AIADMK Legislators met State Governor
- Jagan first EXPERIMENT WITH PRASHANT KISHORE??wil it work??
- Is Ramakrishna support is for YSR Congress Party in Nandyal by-election??
- Nandyal records its all time high vote rate!!
- KCR has yet again proved his public speaking skill
- Will Naidu put these into Modi EARS!!
- Why McDonald's shuts down 169 outlets in North and East India?
- Atlast the Nandyal battle is over!!Polling is over !!
- To promote peace, A Punjabi named his 2 sons as Bharat and Pakistan
- Why Chiranjeevi as a Politician surprised many on his birthday???
- Attention of people diverted towards other new sensational news
- Nandyal will be the beginning of the end for TDP
- Ex- MLA booked for thrashing Businessman
- FIR to be filed on Jagan for GUNSHOOT SPILL