Sources from New Delhi have made a statement that Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal will disburse the subsidy money to the owners of registered e-rickshaws on July 15, and was stated that the subsidy, which runs into Rs 15,000 and Rs 30,000, is intended to promote the eco-friendly three-wheelers used by commuters for short distances.
The official said the chief minister will distribute cheques of subsidy to the registered e-rickshaw owners at Indira Gandhi Stadium on Saturday. It was stated that the Delhi government in its current financial year budget has earmarked Rs 1.06 crore for providing subsidy to e-rickshaw owners and earlier the Delhi government had in 2015 announced a subsidy of Rs 15,000 to owners of newly-purchased battery operated e-rickshaw which are authorized and registered by the Transport Department.
The subsidy amount was
revised to Rs 30,000 for the e-rickshaws which were bought after 2016. An
individual can claim subsidy only on one e-rickshaw and on subsequent purchase
by the same individual no subsidy is allowed. Moreover the subsidy is given by
Delhi Pollution Control Committee from the Air Ambience Fund.
Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light Vijay's 'Mersal' is just getting criticism from all quarters even after the release of the movie. Director Atlee took a hit against corporate hospitals and doctors and portrayed them in a bad light and most of them are venting their rage against him.
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Apple Watch saves a man's life!
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?