Sources have stated that a fringe Tamil youth outfit has filed a police complaint seeking action against Bigg Boss contest Gayathri Raghuram for allegedly using abusive language against people living in slums in the TV reality show Bigg Boss Tamil.
Currently Tamil Youth and Students Federation said actress Gayathri Raghuram had allegedly chided another participant, Oviya using the abusive term. Such abusive language allegedly insulted and belittled slum dwellers, said the complaint filed a day after a Hindu outfit sought a ban on the show.
of the outfit S Guhan wanted action against the actress under laws including
Protection of Civil Rights Act. As per report "They want Vijay TV to
publicly apologize for it," Hindu Makkal Katchi (HMK) sought legal action
against Kamal Hassan, hosting the show, and the actors participating in
the show that is being telecast on Vijay TV since June 24.
TITA members from IT Companies pledged to plant saplings across the GHMC limits According to sources this year to give Diwali festival a green tinge, the Telangana Information Technology Association (TITA) along with GHMC has launched mega campaign named '10000 Wala Greenathon'.
- Pawan Kalyan's 'Jana Sena' Party goes in full swing!
- Foundation Stone Laid and Inaugurated - KCR gives a boon to weavers!
- Telangana CM KCR unveils PDS policy for the betterment of the Poor people
- 8792 Vacant posts for Teachers and recruitment to begin soon!
- Who is that High Command Mr.Azharuddin?
- Telangana government will soon tie-up with consortium of industries to start a rail coach factory
- What happened to VP of India who was admitted in AIIMS Hospital?
- Sri Lankan fishermen rescued by Indian Cargo Vessel Members
- Can Mohammed Azharuddin win in Telangana Assembly Elections?
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline
- Will Weather play spoil sport in India and New Zealand's first ODI?