Sources have stated that a fringe Tamil youth outfit has filed a police complaint seeking action against Bigg Boss contest Gayathri Raghuram for allegedly using abusive language against people living in slums in the TV reality show Bigg Boss Tamil.
Currently Tamil Youth and Students Federation said actress Gayathri Raghuram had allegedly chided another participant, Oviya using the abusive term. Such abusive language allegedly insulted and belittled slum dwellers, said the complaint filed a day after a Hindu outfit sought a ban on the show.
of the outfit S Guhan wanted action against the actress under laws including
Protection of Civil Rights Act. As per report "They want Vijay TV to
publicly apologize for it," Hindu Makkal Katchi (HMK) sought legal action
against Kamal Hassan, hosting the show, and the actors participating in
the show that is being telecast on Vijay TV since June 24.
Thieves looted jewelry from Lalitha Jewelry outlet According to sources it was stated that recently a theft has been reported from up market jewellery outlet Lalitha Jewellery in Hyderabad. Sources have stated that the theft was noticed on Saturday and a complaint has been promptly lodged with the Punjagutta police.
- YS Jagan completed his 31 days of Praja Sankalpa Yatra
- Andhra University got NAAC 'A' grade but it has to improve to achieve A++ grade" Vice President
- Will Soniya Gandhi play an effective role making way for Rahul Gandhi?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?
- LIVE : #GujaratElection - A Force to be reckoned with - Congress / BJP / ?
- Shocking News for those invested in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies from RBI
- The Deadline to Link Aadhaar with PAN card is extended!
- Max Hospital License cancelled - Wrongly declared premature baby as 'Dead'