Chennai sources have stated that Tamilnadu Chief Minister Edappadi Palaniswami said the Tamilnadu government will establish "e-villages" named after former Chief Minister Jayalalitha. He said "One village will be selected from every district which will be made Amma E-village and services like Wi-Fi hotspot and smart street lighting will be provided".
Edappadi Palaniswami added that by making announcements in the state assembly covering the IT department among others, Mr. Palaniswami said Tele Education and Tele Medicine Services will also be provided to the selected village under this scheme. Further, he announced the expansion of a Centre-State joint E-Governance initiative.
Chief Minister after
making some announcements under the Animal Husbandry department, the Chief
Minister said 150 veterinary medical centres will be set up this year at an
estimated cost of Rs 49.09 crore with NABARD assistance and moreover the government will set up a Fisheries College and Research Institute in
M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS Hyderabad sources have stated that though Mukesh Goud served as a minister in the Congress government under Dr YS Rajasekhar Reddy, K. Rosaiah and Kiran Kumar Reddy, he was defeated with a huge margin of over 45,000 votes by BJP's Raja Singh Rathod from Goshamahal Assembly constituency in 2014.
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards