Chennai sources have stated that Tamilnadu Chief Minister Edappadi Palaniswami said the Tamilnadu government will establish "e-villages" named after former Chief Minister Jayalalitha. He said "One village will be selected from every district which will be made Amma E-village and services like Wi-Fi hotspot and smart street lighting will be provided".
Edappadi Palaniswami added that by making announcements in the state assembly covering the IT department among others, Mr. Palaniswami said Tele Education and Tele Medicine Services will also be provided to the selected village under this scheme. Further, he announced the expansion of a Centre-State joint E-Governance initiative.
Chief Minister after
making some announcements under the Animal Husbandry department, the Chief
Minister said 150 veterinary medical centres will be set up this year at an
estimated cost of Rs 49.09 crore with NABARD assistance and moreover the government will set up a Fisheries College and Research Institute in
Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light Vijay's 'Mersal' is just getting criticism from all quarters even after the release of the movie. Director Atlee took a hit against corporate hospitals and doctors and portrayed them in a bad light and most of them are venting their rage against him.
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Apple Watch saves a man's life!
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?