Hyderabad sources have stated that Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao yesterday had expressed anger and anguish over the alleged "rash behavior" of Telangana Rashtra Samithi MLA from Mahabubabad, Shankar Naik, towards a woman district collector at an official event. Meanwhile the MLA denied any wrongdoing on his part and said he respected the collector and apologized to her, the officer declined to comment on the entire episode.
Furthermore a release issued by Mr Rao's office said, "Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao has expressed anger at Mahabubabad MLA Shankar Naik's rash behavior towards the district collector. Meanwhile he took the MLA to task for his misbehavior. The CM expressed his regrets and anguish over the incident.
Moreover Rao instructed
his party's legislator to personally meet the collector and tender an
unconditional apology to her. Mr. Rao asked Deputy Chief Minister Kadiam
Srihari and TRS MP Sitaram Naik "to speak to the collector and settle the
matter on behalf of the government and the TRS.
Thieves looted jewelry from Lalitha Jewelry outlet According to sources it was stated that recently a theft has been reported from up market jewellery outlet Lalitha Jewellery in Hyderabad. Sources have stated that the theft was noticed on Saturday and a complaint has been promptly lodged with the Punjagutta police.
- YS Jagan completed his 31 days of Praja Sankalpa Yatra
- Andhra University got NAAC 'A' grade but it has to improve to achieve A++ grade" Vice President
- Will Soniya Gandhi play an effective role making way for Rahul Gandhi?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?
- LIVE : #GujaratElection - A Force to be reckoned with - Congress / BJP / ?
- Shocking News for those invested in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies from RBI
- The Deadline to Link Aadhaar with PAN card is extended!
- Max Hospital License cancelled - Wrongly declared premature baby as 'Dead'