New Delhi sources have stated that a 52 year old woman was brutally killed allegedly by some unidentified persons in east Delhi's Shakarpur area. It was stated that her body was found at her home on Friday, with a slit throat and multiple stab wounds on her stomach. Sources have added that the woman, Sangeeta Bansal, lived in a flat on the first floor of a house in Lalita Park area of Shakkarpur locality.
Later her body was discovered by her sister-in-law, who came to check on her this morning, and Sangeeta's husband had passed away last year and her two daughters are married and stay in Delhi and Bhopal, respectively. The police suspect it to be a case of personal enmity.
Moreover the police said they have identified
the killer and efforts are on to nab him and they also said that the killing
appears to be a case of personal enmity. Ms Bansal worked as a caretaker at a
paying guest accommodation. Since there was no signs of forced entry and the
house had not been ransacked, the police suspect that the accused was known to
TITA members from IT Companies pledged to plant saplings across the GHMC limits According to sources this year to give Diwali festival a green tinge, the Telangana Information Technology Association (TITA) along with GHMC has launched mega campaign named '10000 Wala Greenathon'.
- Pawan Kalyan's 'Jana Sena' Party goes in full swing!
- Foundation Stone Laid and Inaugurated - KCR gives a boon to weavers!
- Telangana CM KCR unveils PDS policy for the betterment of the Poor people
- 8792 Vacant posts for Teachers and recruitment to begin soon!
- Who is that High Command Mr.Azharuddin?
- Telangana government will soon tie-up with consortium of industries to start a rail coach factory
- What happened to VP of India who was admitted in AIIMS Hospital?
- Sri Lankan fishermen rescued by Indian Cargo Vessel Members
- Can Mohammed Azharuddin win in Telangana Assembly Elections?
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline
- Will Weather play spoil sport in India and New Zealand's first ODI?