Lucknow sources have stated that Yogi Adityanath, the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, yesterday called for an investigation by the country's top anti-terror agency NIA after white powder later identified as an explosive was found in the state assembly. It was stated that before the state assembly began its sitting this morning, the Chief Minister held a meeting of top officials to discuss the security breach.
Meanwhile the UP house endorsed his call for an NIA or National Investigation Agency probe. About 60 grams of the suspicious powder was found on one of the benches in the assembly on Wednesday and sent for forensic testing. Last night, the forensic laboratory said the powder was a plastic explosive, PTEN (Pentaerythritol tetranitrate).
Yogi Adityanath also urged a series of
security measures for the country's largest assembly, which included a ban on
mobile phones in the house. Moreover during proceedings, lawmakers should keep
mobiles on silent mode as the noise breaks the gravity of discussions. People
should get their notebooks and jot down points. There should be an arrangement
where bags and mobile phones are kept outside the house.
Complaints fly to Election Commision from TDP and YSRPC!! Complaints are pouring from both the parties to the election commission.TDP MPs K Narayana, K Nani alleged that the election commission was in favour of YSRPC was purposely staying dumb on election code violation. They complained that voters are canvased with cash.
- Voting in Nandyal rally remarks Provocative, Goa CM confident at winning Panaji bypolls
- 19 AIADMK Legislators met State Governor
- Jagan first EXPERIMENT WITH PRASHANT KISHORE??wil it work??
- Is Ramakrishna support is for YSR Congress Party in Nandyal by-election??
- Nandyal records its all time high vote rate!!
- KCR has yet again proved his public speaking skill
- Will Naidu put these into Modi EARS!!
- Why McDonald's shuts down 169 outlets in North and East India?
- Atlast the Nandyal battle is over!!Polling is over !!
- To promote peace, A Punjabi named his 2 sons as Bharat and Pakistan
- Why Chiranjeevi as a Politician surprised many on his birthday???
- Attention of people diverted towards other new sensational news
- Nandyal will be the beginning of the end for TDP
- Ex- MLA booked for thrashing Businessman
- FIR to be filed on Jagan for GUNSHOOT SPILL