Lucknow sources have stated that Yogi Adityanath, the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, yesterday called for an investigation by the country's top anti-terror agency NIA after white powder later identified as an explosive was found in the state assembly. It was stated that before the state assembly began its sitting this morning, the Chief Minister held a meeting of top officials to discuss the security breach.
Meanwhile the UP house endorsed his call for an NIA or National Investigation Agency probe. About 60 grams of the suspicious powder was found on one of the benches in the assembly on Wednesday and sent for forensic testing. Last night, the forensic laboratory said the powder was a plastic explosive, PTEN (Pentaerythritol tetranitrate).
Yogi Adityanath also urged a series of
security measures for the country's largest assembly, which included a ban on
mobile phones in the house. Moreover during proceedings, lawmakers should keep
mobiles on silent mode as the noise breaks the gravity of discussions. People
should get their notebooks and jot down points. There should be an arrangement
where bags and mobile phones are kept outside the house.
Why TDP MLA MLA Vallabhaneni Vamsi gives resignation? According to sources TDP MLA Vallabhaneni Vamsi has offered to resign to his MLA seat over Delta Sugars issue. Amidst huge drama, teary-eyed Vamsi has offered to resign to the MLA post. Vamsi has got emotional in front of media in the lobby in AP Assembly, however, TDP senior leaders got alerted and tried to persuade Vamsi. Vamsi was rushed inside, Kala Venkat Rao, Nara Lokesh have been trying to convince Vamsi.
- PM reaches Miyapur in a chopper to inaugurate Metro Rail
- AP Assembly leaves 3 day vacation for MLAs
- Innovative Machines to be installed in Hyderabad Airport
- Apple supplier Foxconn employed thousands of students to assemble iPhone X who are being forced to work overtime
- CBSE and ICSE schools in Telangana to teach Telugu as mandatory language subject from the next academic year
- Hyderabadis will face lot of Traffic nightmares & Diversions
- Gujarat Chief Minister confirms that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' will not release in their state
- Do you know? How Much money was collected through GST for the months of August, Sep and October?
- Nara Lokesh should know when to keep calm - Nandi Awards controversy erupts
- Bhavana Rape Case: Dileep's ex-wife is the Key witness in SIT Chargesheet
- Android phones collecting addresses of nearby mobile towers when location services are disabled
- India test fires #BrahMos missile successfully - Video Inside
- Do Revanth want anything from Telangana Government?
- Cisco along with Interpol will fight Cyber Crime
- Mumbai Man built a six seater plane, Names it after Modi