Lucknow sources have stated that Yogi Adityanath, the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, yesterday called for an investigation by the country's top anti-terror agency NIA after white powder later identified as an explosive was found in the state assembly. It was stated that before the state assembly began its sitting this morning, the Chief Minister held a meeting of top officials to discuss the security breach.
Meanwhile the UP house endorsed his call for an NIA or National Investigation Agency probe. About 60 grams of the suspicious powder was found on one of the benches in the assembly on Wednesday and sent for forensic testing. Last night, the forensic laboratory said the powder was a plastic explosive, PTEN (Pentaerythritol tetranitrate).
Yogi Adityanath also urged a series of
security measures for the country's largest assembly, which included a ban on
mobile phones in the house. Moreover during proceedings, lawmakers should keep
mobiles on silent mode as the noise breaks the gravity of discussions. People
should get their notebooks and jot down points. There should be an arrangement
where bags and mobile phones are kept outside the house.
Why Telangana teachers wore helmet at school?? Hyderabad sources have stated when taking a cue from Bihar staff who wore helmet at their workplace, back home in Medak district teachers on Wednesday wore helmet as a mark of protest. The incident happened at Zilla Parishad High School of Chinna Shankarampet village after a chunk of roof fell on a staff member.According to sources the building is in dilapidated condition and staff's repeated attempts to get it repaired have only fallen on their deaf ears.
- Meira Kumar got the highest votes by a losing candidate
- Details of Netanyahu's meeting accidently leaked because of open mic
- Tamilnadu farmers beat themselves with flip-flops to protest the salary hikes of state legislators
- An Indian produces a fake identity to get US Citizenship
- By March 2018 BSNL to roll out 4G services in AP, Telangana
- What did Modi served for Pranab Mukherjee in his last dinner as a President?
- Former Union Finance Minister's son moves to Madras HC against CBI summon
- Delhi University Students spoilt for choice at Hangouts
- Green body asked DDA to submit an action plan on restoring Yamuna floodplains
- Kerala Writer gets threatening letter to convert to Islam
- Ajith Doval's visit to Beijing will be key to ease tensions between India and China
- Kerala BJP expelled Local Leader in charge of Bribery
- Mukesh Ambani announced Bonus Share issue after 7 years
- Aadhar is safe!!BUT NOT SAFE!!
- Shame!!Duplicate China products in Indian military!!