The drug case which has crept in to Tollywood has swept the media by storm.Many popular celebrities whom we watch and see as role models on screen are rumoured drug addicts in this case.
Akun Sabharwal who is the Director of Drugs Control Administration in Telangana suddenly went on leave which makes things look fishy. Eyebrows were raised over this all of a sudden leave since he is the main one who is cracking the Drug Mafia in Hyderabad.
IPS Officer intensely Probing into Drugs Case, Akun Sabharwal has now postponed his leave after extreme doubts raised that he was sent on leave under pressure. There were doubts that government has decided to subside down the case in which several celebrities were involved.
Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light Vijay's 'Mersal' is just getting criticism from all quarters even after the release of the movie. Director Atlee took a hit against corporate hospitals and doctors and portrayed them in a bad light and most of them are venting their rage against him.
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Apple Watch saves a man's life!
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?