Financial Investors who hold 80% Stake in the Associated Broadcasting Company that owns Leading Telugu News Channel, TV9 are planning to exit from the company. They recently multi-national consultants to make a bid for the stake and also have four offers. Rajeev Chandrasekhar, CEO of Jupiter Capitals who is the BJP MP from Karnataka is leading the race.
Subhash Chandra of Zee, Times of India and Raghav Bahl are in the race as well. We are told that the deal may be signed in a couple of months. Raviprakash, the Founder and Chief Executive Officer, and his team holds the remaining 20 percent. Investors of TV9 are trying to sell their stake for a long time but are not being able to. Finally, they are doing it now.
TV9 which runs channels in Telugu, Kannada, Marathi, and Gujarati, is also planning to begin a new channel in Tamil as well. The background work of the Channel is going on and it will go on air very soon. The reason for the investors' exit is not known.
Thieves looted jewelry from Lalitha Jewelry outlet According to sources it was stated that recently a theft has been reported from up market jewellery outlet Lalitha Jewellery in Hyderabad. Sources have stated that the theft was noticed on Saturday and a complaint has been promptly lodged with the Punjagutta police.
- YS Jagan completed his 31 days of Praja Sankalpa Yatra
- Andhra University got NAAC 'A' grade but it has to improve to achieve A++ grade" Vice President
- Will Soniya Gandhi play an effective role making way for Rahul Gandhi?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?
- LIVE : #GujaratElection - A Force to be reckoned with - Congress / BJP / ?
- Shocking News for those invested in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies from RBI
- The Deadline to Link Aadhaar with PAN card is extended!
- Max Hospital License cancelled - Wrongly declared premature baby as 'Dead'