Financial Investors who hold 80% Stake in the Associated Broadcasting Company that owns Leading Telugu News Channel, TV9 are planning to exit from the company. They recently multi-national consultants to make a bid for the stake and also have four offers. Rajeev Chandrasekhar, CEO of Jupiter Capitals who is the BJP MP from Karnataka is leading the race.
Subhash Chandra of Zee, Times of India and Raghav Bahl are in the race as well. We are told that the deal may be signed in a couple of months. Raviprakash, the Founder and Chief Executive Officer, and his team holds the remaining 20 percent. Investors of TV9 are trying to sell their stake for a long time but are not being able to. Finally, they are doing it now.
TV9 which runs channels in Telugu, Kannada, Marathi, and Gujarati, is also planning to begin a new channel in Tamil as well. The background work of the Channel is going on and it will go on air very soon. The reason for the investors' exit is not known.
TITA members from IT Companies pledged to plant saplings across the GHMC limits According to sources this year to give Diwali festival a green tinge, the Telangana Information Technology Association (TITA) along with GHMC has launched mega campaign named '10000 Wala Greenathon'.
- Pawan Kalyan's 'Jana Sena' Party goes in full swing!
- Foundation Stone Laid and Inaugurated - KCR gives a boon to weavers!
- Telangana CM KCR unveils PDS policy for the betterment of the Poor people
- 8792 Vacant posts for Teachers and recruitment to begin soon!
- Who is that High Command Mr.Azharuddin?
- Telangana government will soon tie-up with consortium of industries to start a rail coach factory
- What happened to VP of India who was admitted in AIIMS Hospital?
- Sri Lankan fishermen rescued by Indian Cargo Vessel Members
- Can Mohammed Azharuddin win in Telangana Assembly Elections?
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline
- Will Weather play spoil sport in India and New Zealand's first ODI?