Sources have made a statement that All India Bakchod, which has been falling in controversies off late, is in soup again. And this time for insulting Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Currently Mumbai cyber police registered the FIR against Tanmay Bhat who is the founder of AIB, and is probing the matter.
AIB on Friday Tweeted a picture of Modi with his doppelganger using snap chat dog filter and captioned 'Dog filter is lyf.' However, the meme did not go down well with many and AIB faced backlash. A Twitterati, Reetesh Maheshwari, calling it obnoxious prank filed a complaint against the comedy group.
Tanmay Bhat defended the post on the group's website. However, their tweet
containing meme of Modi after facing backlash and moreover the cops also
received complaints against AIB over use of abusive language in the show.
Hence, as per the court's directives the cops filed FIR against the organizers of
TITA members from IT Companies pledged to plant saplings across the GHMC limits According to sources this year to give Diwali festival a green tinge, the Telangana Information Technology Association (TITA) along with GHMC has launched mega campaign named '10000 Wala Greenathon'.
- Pawan Kalyan's 'Jana Sena' Party goes in full swing!
- Foundation Stone Laid and Inaugurated - KCR gives a boon to weavers!
- Telangana CM KCR unveils PDS policy for the betterment of the Poor people
- 8792 Vacant posts for Teachers and recruitment to begin soon!
- Who is that High Command Mr.Azharuddin?
- Telangana government will soon tie-up with consortium of industries to start a rail coach factory
- What happened to VP of India who was admitted in AIIMS Hospital?
- Sri Lankan fishermen rescued by Indian Cargo Vessel Members
- Can Mohammed Azharuddin win in Telangana Assembly Elections?
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline
- Will Weather play spoil sport in India and New Zealand's first ODI?