Sources have made a statement that All India Bakchod, which has been falling in controversies off late, is in soup again. And this time for insulting Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Currently Mumbai cyber police registered the FIR against Tanmay Bhat who is the founder of AIB, and is probing the matter.
AIB on Friday Tweeted a picture of Modi with his doppelganger using snap chat dog filter and captioned 'Dog filter is lyf.' However, the meme did not go down well with many and AIB faced backlash. A Twitterati, Reetesh Maheshwari, calling it obnoxious prank filed a complaint against the comedy group.
Tanmay Bhat defended the post on the group's website. However, their tweet
containing meme of Modi after facing backlash and moreover the cops also
received complaints against AIB over use of abusive language in the show.
Hence, as per the court's directives the cops filed FIR against the organizers of
Thieves looted jewelry from Lalitha Jewelry outlet According to sources it was stated that recently a theft has been reported from up market jewellery outlet Lalitha Jewellery in Hyderabad. Sources have stated that the theft was noticed on Saturday and a complaint has been promptly lodged with the Punjagutta police.
- YS Jagan completed his 31 days of Praja Sankalpa Yatra
- Andhra University got NAAC 'A' grade but it has to improve to achieve A++ grade" Vice President
- Will Soniya Gandhi play an effective role making way for Rahul Gandhi?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?
- LIVE : #GujaratElection - A Force to be reckoned with - Congress / BJP / ?
- Shocking News for those invested in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies from RBI
- The Deadline to Link Aadhaar with PAN card is extended!
- Max Hospital License cancelled - Wrongly declared premature baby as 'Dead'