Thiruvananthapuram sources have stated that Former Chief Minister Oommen Chandy today urged External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj to urgently intervene to bring the body of Father Martin Xavier, who was found dead on June 20 at Scotland, to Kerala as early as possible.
Moreover in a letter to Ms Swaraj, the senior congress leader said post-mortem and other formalities had been completed a week ago and the reason for not releasing the mortal remains was not clear.
Mr. Chandy said despite having the body for 23 days, the reason for not
completing examination of the body examination was not clear, and added that
urgent steps should be taken to get the body released to the next of kin. It
was stated that Father Martin of the Carmelites of Mary Immaculate (CMI),
belonging to Pulinkunnu in Alappuzha, was found dead at Edinburgh in Scotland
where he was doing his PhD and working at a church.
Chandrababu Naidu's diehard fan is a Psycho Killer from Nellore Sources from Nellore have stated that Nellore's infamous psycho killer, Kukkalapalli Venkateswarlu who has been handed out death sentence for bludgeoning four people to death and critically injuring many persons, is a diehard fan of Chandrababu Naidu. Sources have stated that his Facebook pages have laudatory posts about Chandrababu and the TDP chief's photos adorned his bike.
- IT Company's focus is recruiting 40% girl students
- Fear of losing makes TDP to get Nandyal by polls countermanded
- Sunny Leone storm in God's own country
- Yogi says Rahul is the PRINCE of GORAKHPUR!!
- OMG!! Polavaram Projects needs 50000 CRORES to complete
- Delhi woman tourist raped in Hyderabad
- Will YS Jagan develop Nandyal on par with Pulivendula??
- Trumps comes to Hyderabad because of Naidu !!
- 'Jal Satyagraha' launched by Villagers after Yogi Adityanath skipped visit
- Naidu all ready to give back shots to Jagan!!
- J Jayalalitha's niece Deepa Jayakumar in complete rage
- IAS and IPS officers who haven't declared assets previous year will be denied vigilance clearances: Modi
- Naidu upsets for Akhila Bhuma !!!
- "Kamal Hassan is suffering from mental disorder..."
- Watch the Video of Congress Leader touching Lady MLC inappropriately