Sources from Thiruvananthapuram have stated that Malayalam actor Dileep will spend another day in police custody, a court said that after the Kerala police appealed that the film star was not cooperating with them as they attempt to get crucial evidence in the kidnapping and sexual assault of an actress in February this year. His request for bail will also be heard tomorrow.
According to Sources, Dileep was arrested in the case earlier this week and for the last two days was taken by the police to multiple places as they try to piece together evidence. Missing still, the police told the court, is a mobile phone that the actress' attackers used to record the assault.
Special Prosecutor A Sureshan in court said "It is extremely important to ensure continued police custody of the accused for interrogation, for vital evidences. The cell phone with the assault video recording has not been retrieved".
Complaints fly to Election Commision from TDP and YSRPC!! Complaints are pouring from both the parties to the election commission.TDP MPs K Narayana, K Nani alleged that the election commission was in favour of YSRPC was purposely staying dumb on election code violation. They complained that voters are canvased with cash.
- Voting in Nandyal rally remarks Provocative, Goa CM confident at winning Panaji bypolls
- 19 AIADMK Legislators met State Governor
- Jagan first EXPERIMENT WITH PRASHANT KISHORE??wil it work??
- Is Ramakrishna support is for YSR Congress Party in Nandyal by-election??
- Nandyal records its all time high vote rate!!
- KCR has yet again proved his public speaking skill
- Will Naidu put these into Modi EARS!!
- Why McDonald's shuts down 169 outlets in North and East India?
- Atlast the Nandyal battle is over!!Polling is over !!
- To promote peace, A Punjabi named his 2 sons as Bharat and Pakistan
- Why Chiranjeevi as a Politician surprised many on his birthday???
- Attention of people diverted towards other new sensational news
- Nandyal will be the beginning of the end for TDP
- Ex- MLA booked for thrashing Businessman
- FIR to be filed on Jagan for GUNSHOOT SPILL