New Delhi sources have stated that a bullet train in the future would cut down travel time between Delhi and Varanasi with a distance of 720 km -from the present 12 hours, to just 2 hours and 37 minutes. It was stated that the project connecting the holy city Lok Sabha constituency of Prime Minister Modi with national capital is a priority for the ruling BJP dispensation.
When operational, travel from Delhi to Lucknow (440 km) will take just one hour and 38 minutes. Meanwhile a Spanish firm Ms INECO TYPSA- ICTh was doing feasibility study of the project, which is part of Delhi Kolkata high speed corridor (1474.5 km) has submitted the draft final report to high speed rail corporation and railway board on Thursday .
According to the report, the fare of Rs 4.5km was considered as base fare
which means travel between Delhi to Lucknow will cost at least Rs 1,980 and
Delhi to Varanasi will cost around Rs 3,240.
Why Revanth Reddy didn't join BJP? Sources have stated that TDP Telangana unit working President A Revanth Reddy's dream to emerge as big leader may not realize in near future. BJP National President Amith Shah dashed Revant's hopes to join the saffron party. Meanwhile although he was invited to lead Telangana BJP, Amit asked Revanth to come clean first from out of the cash for vote scam pending against him. Revanth was caught red handed while bribing a TRS MLC to vote in favor of Telugu Desam in the legislative council elections
- ACB raided AP Town Planning Director, revealed unaccounted assets worth over Rs 500 crore
- "Okay... I got Apollo Hospital CCTV footage when Jayalalitha got treatment... But, I Can't show it, because..."
- From October 18, 2017, People from these 8 Countries can NEVER TRAVEL TO USA
- AP Secretariat employees protested against inefficient bus Services
- Top 5 Products which are EXPORTED from INDIA
- Cell phone exploded in train, tensed passengers
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu asks his Party workers to play Paketa?
- Vijayawada devotee offered 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore at Tirupathi
- Heavy downpour in Hyderabad for 5 more days, Continues
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- KTR moves abroad with his family for enjoyment
- The Mystery behind the death of Late CM.J.Jayalalitha goes to Human Rights Commission?
- Tamil Nadu gets SURPRISE SHOWERS across the state
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates
- Tamilnadu State Minister apologized for having lied about the health status of Jayalalitha