New Delhi sources have stated that a bullet train in the future would cut down travel time between Delhi and Varanasi with a distance of 720 km -from the present 12 hours, to just 2 hours and 37 minutes. It was stated that the project connecting the holy city Lok Sabha constituency of Prime Minister Modi with national capital is a priority for the ruling BJP dispensation.
When operational, travel from Delhi to Lucknow (440 km) will take just one hour and 38 minutes. Meanwhile a Spanish firm Ms INECO TYPSA- ICTh was doing feasibility study of the project, which is part of Delhi Kolkata high speed corridor (1474.5 km) has submitted the draft final report to high speed rail corporation and railway board on Thursday .
According to the report, the fare of Rs 4.5km was considered as base fare
which means travel between Delhi to Lucknow will cost at least Rs 1,980 and
Delhi to Varanasi will cost around Rs 3,240.
Why Telangana teachers wore helmet at school?? Hyderabad sources have stated when taking a cue from Bihar staff who wore helmet at their workplace, back home in Medak district teachers on Wednesday wore helmet as a mark of protest. The incident happened at Zilla Parishad High School of Chinna Shankarampet village after a chunk of roof fell on a staff member.According to sources the building is in dilapidated condition and staff's repeated attempts to get it repaired have only fallen on their deaf ears.
- Meira Kumar got the highest votes by a losing candidate
- Details of Netanyahu's meeting accidently leaked because of open mic
- Tamilnadu farmers beat themselves with flip-flops to protest the salary hikes of state legislators
- An Indian produces a fake identity to get US Citizenship
- By March 2018 BSNL to roll out 4G services in AP, Telangana
- What did Modi served for Pranab Mukherjee in his last dinner as a President?
- Former Union Finance Minister's son moves to Madras HC against CBI summon
- Delhi University Students spoilt for choice at Hangouts
- Green body asked DDA to submit an action plan on restoring Yamuna floodplains
- Kerala Writer gets threatening letter to convert to Islam
- Ajith Doval's visit to Beijing will be key to ease tensions between India and China
- Kerala BJP expelled Local Leader in charge of Bribery
- Mukesh Ambani announced Bonus Share issue after 7 years
- Aadhar is safe!!BUT NOT SAFE!!
- Shame!!Duplicate China products in Indian military!!