Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that Anish Dundoo, is an alumnus of the prestigious Doon School in Dehradun, where children of Central Ministers and other VVIPs study. He pursued Bachelor's degree in aerospace, aeronautical and astronautical engineering from University of Cincinnati, US. He worked with NASA for a year before moving to Hyderabad in 2012 to start his own businesses.
According to investigating officials statement Anish is currently into Bitcoin trading and other ventures, and that he had been purchasing drugs on the Darknet by paying through Bitcoins. Meanwhile an investigating officer said that 'Highly qualified people like Anish indulging in narcotics peddling are a big shame'.
Sources have stated that based on the cell phone data records of the 10
narcotic peddlers arrested in the past few weeks, the Special Task Force (STF)
arrested Anish. During the arrest, sleuths seized 16 LSD blots and 1.2 kilo
cannabis from his office in Secunderabad.
M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS Hyderabad sources have stated that though Mukesh Goud served as a minister in the Congress government under Dr YS Rajasekhar Reddy, K. Rosaiah and Kiran Kumar Reddy, he was defeated with a huge margin of over 45,000 votes by BJP's Raja Singh Rathod from Goshamahal Assembly constituency in 2014.
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards