Thiruvananthapuram sources have stated that Kerala actor Dileep, arrested in connection with the kidnapping and sexual assault of an actress in February this year, has been denied bail by a lower court in Kerala and sent back to jail till July 25.
Sources have stated that Dileep was arrested earlier this week arrested and sent to judicial custody for 14 days. But on Wednesday, his custody was handed over to the police, which took him to multiple places as they try to piece together evidence in the case. Dileep's police custody was extended by a day by the lower court on Friday.
Meanwhile the 48 year old actor is now expected to apply for bail in a
higher court. The police claim that Dileep had a "personal enmity"
with the actress, who he allegedly blames for his first marriage falling
apart. Moreover Dileep has denied all allegations and has alleged a
conspiracy against him.
YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district Andhra Pradesh sources have made a statement that the AP Leader of Opposition, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had resumed his Praja Sankalpa Yatra on Day 30 on Saturday which was his fourth day in Anantapur district.
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?
- LIVE : #GujaratElection - A Force to be reckoned with - Congress / BJP / ?
- Shocking News for those invested in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies from RBI
- The Deadline to Link Aadhaar with PAN card is extended!
- Max Hospital License cancelled - Wrongly declared premature baby as 'Dead'
- Pawan's fans and Janasena followers fuming against Roja for her verbal attack
- Do Pawan Kalyan's hard hitting speech had a great impact?
- YS Jagan's 400 Km mark touched at Gummepalli
- Is there any discounts from Hyderabad Metro Rail services?