New Delhi sources have stated that in gearing up for 2018 Karnataka Assembly polls, Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi has formed a jumbo 171-member committee for its state unit. The new Karnataka Pradesh Congress Committee (KPCC) announced 17 vice presidents, 55 general secretaries and 96 secretaries, besides a treasurer.
According to sources, Mr. Gandhi had earlier appointed G Parmeshwar as the president of the KPCC and KC Venugopal as the AICC general secretary in-charge. It was stated that as per the statement from All India Congress Committee general secretary Janardan Dwivedi said Rahul Gandhi has also approved a proposal to appoint Kameshwar Baitha as Chairman of the SC department of Jharkhand PCC.
Meanwhile the party vice president also expanded Himachal Pradesh's SC
department by including 23 new office-bearers, ahead of this year's assembly
polls and of these 23 new appointees, 11 have been made vice chairmen while the
remaining 12 as conveners of the SC committee in the state.
Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light Vijay's 'Mersal' is just getting criticism from all quarters even after the release of the movie. Director Atlee took a hit against corporate hospitals and doctors and portrayed them in a bad light and most of them are venting their rage against him.
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Apple Watch saves a man's life!
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?