Bengaluru sources have made a statement that Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah yesterday indicated that the 2018 assembly polls could "most likely" be his last election. He also hinted at choosing Chamundeshwari constituency in Mysuru the place that gave him 'political rebirth' for the election. Siddaramiah said "People in Chamundeshwari have made him win five times so the people from there are asking him to contest from that constituency".
Sources have stated that previously during the 2013 assembly polls, Mr. Siddaramaiah had said that it was his last election and that the Congress has already announced that Mr. Siddaramaiah would be the party's face during the 2018 Assembly polls.
Making his debut in the Assembly in 1983, Mr. Siddaramaiah got elected
from Chamundeshwari on a Lok Dal Party ticket. He has won from the constituency
five times and seen defeat twice. Currently speculations are rife that the
chief minister is keen on fielding Yatindra from Varuna, who is "taking
care" of the constituency on his father's behalf.
#GujaratVerdict #HimachalPradesh #ElectionResults - LIVE UPDATES - BJP 96, Congress 82 in Gujarat The Counting of votes for the results of Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh elections will begin shortly. BJP has the muscle in Gujarat elections and they are looking to get their 6th straight term win on their soil while Congress is looking to surprise the opposition after a long span of 22 years.
- CBI booked accused for cheating, forgery and criminal misconduct of SBI
- 14 officers of the Indian Navy and Coast Guard awarded their 'Flying Brevets'
- #GujaratElections #HimachalPradeshElections - It's BJP show all the way! Modi shows his Muscle once again
- YSRCP President's greatest achievement in his Yatra
- Congress takes Lead in Gujarat Elections - Can Rahul Gandhi make History?
- Is Telugu Comedian joins Pawan's Political party?
- Political Leaders shouldn't develop vengeance among them
- Young leader Rahul Gandhi needs only young leaders for Congress
- Garikapati felt it would be fair to invite the CM of other Telugu State
- Owaisi senior stated Hindus and Muslims are living in religious harmony since Qutub Shahi ages
- Roja's comments on Pawan, Ganesh invited huge flak from Pawan's fans
- Will Soniya Gandhi retire from politics?
- Will Polavaram project get approval from Center?
- YS Jagan demands when the CM will honor his words of shutting down illegal liquor outlets
- M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS