Bengaluru sources have made a statement that Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah yesterday indicated that the 2018 assembly polls could "most likely" be his last election. He also hinted at choosing Chamundeshwari constituency in Mysuru the place that gave him 'political rebirth' for the election. Siddaramiah said "People in Chamundeshwari have made him win five times so the people from there are asking him to contest from that constituency".
Sources have stated that previously during the 2013 assembly polls, Mr. Siddaramaiah had said that it was his last election and that the Congress has already announced that Mr. Siddaramaiah would be the party's face during the 2018 Assembly polls.
Making his debut in the Assembly in 1983, Mr. Siddaramaiah got elected
from Chamundeshwari on a Lok Dal Party ticket. He has won from the constituency
five times and seen defeat twice. Currently speculations are rife that the
chief minister is keen on fielding Yatindra from Varuna, who is "taking
care" of the constituency on his father's behalf.
Has YSRCP plans to merge with BJP?? According to sources YS Jagan Mohan Reddy found his first and new ally for coming elections in 2019 and it looks like the leader of opposition has involved in talks with one of the national parties i.e. BJP and readying to enter into a partnership with NDA. Meanwhile according to the latest report revealed YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is keen to join hands with the saffron party and G Janardhan Reddy of Bharatiya Janata Party is holding the mediation talks between two parties.
- No more Spa and Massage Parlor in Hyderabad from now
- Surprise!!!Chiru turned to be a politician again
- Multi Crore Cricketer Betting on 2 YCP MLAs
- All states Please learn this from Rajasthan!!
- LOKESH did this happily to CHIRANJEEVI today!!
- NASA streamed Solar Eclipse online from Balloons
- No more Goa trips for Hyderabad youngsters
- BREAKING!!Nineteen MLAs BACKING CM Edapadi Palanisamy took a twist.
- Indian VP felicitated by Telangana state government
- CCTV footage shows AIADMK Chief Sasikala entering the Central Jail - EPS and OPS game ??
- China launches the world FASTEST TRAIN `
- EPS and OPS announced Merger of AIADMK Factions
- Did TDP bribed Congress for splitting votes in Nandyal??
- New Member joins YSRCP party
- 20 Year Old Hyderabad beautician is missing - Eloped?