Bengaluru sources have made a statement that Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah yesterday indicated that the 2018 assembly polls could "most likely" be his last election. He also hinted at choosing Chamundeshwari constituency in Mysuru the place that gave him 'political rebirth' for the election. Siddaramiah said "People in Chamundeshwari have made him win five times so the people from there are asking him to contest from that constituency".
Sources have stated that previously during the 2013 assembly polls, Mr. Siddaramaiah had said that it was his last election and that the Congress has already announced that Mr. Siddaramaiah would be the party's face during the 2018 Assembly polls.
Making his debut in the Assembly in 1983, Mr. Siddaramaiah got elected
from Chamundeshwari on a Lok Dal Party ticket. He has won from the constituency
five times and seen defeat twice. Currently speculations are rife that the
chief minister is keen on fielding Yatindra from Varuna, who is "taking
care" of the constituency on his father's behalf.
Pawan Kalyan's 'Jana Sena' Party goes in full swing! Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena party is all set to hold its first plenary session and during this session, some discussion will be going on regarding the strengthening of the party at the grass-root level. Various factors such as Pawan Kalyan's vision, New membership, recruitment of analysts, content writers will be discussed.
- Foundation Stone Laid and Inaugurated - KCR gives a boon to weavers!
- Telangana CM KCR unveils PDS policy for the betterment of the Poor people
- 8792 Vacant posts for Teachers and recruitment to begin soon!
- Who is that High Command Mr.Azharuddin?
- Telangana government will soon tie-up with consortium of industries to start a rail coach factory
- What happened to VP of India who was admitted in AIIMS Hospital?
- Sri Lankan fishermen rescued by Indian Cargo Vessel Members
- Can Mohammed Azharuddin win in Telangana Assembly Elections?
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline
- Will Weather play spoil sport in India and New Zealand's first ODI?
- An Andhra Church Pastor lured and sexually assaulted women in his church!