New Delhi sources have made a statement that city court today awarded two years of rigorous imprisonment to Utsav Bhasin, the son of a Haryana based industrialist, convicted of ramming his BMW car into a motorcycle and killing a man in 2008. According to sources Additional Sessions Judge Sanjeev Kumar also asked Utsav Bhasin to pay Rs 10 lakh to the family of the dead and Rs 2 lakh to a journalist who was riding pillion on the two-wheeler and was injured.
Sources have stated that the court had on May 5 held Utsav Bhasin guilty of offences under sections 304A (causing death by negligence), 279 (driving rashly which could endanger human life) and 338 (causing grievous hurt) of the Indian Penal Code.
Meanwhile the court had while convicting him
dropped the charges of 304(II)(culpable homicide not amounting to murder) of
the IPC. Further Utsav Bhasin was driving his BMW car when he had hit the two-
wheeler on Moolchand flyover in South Delhi, killing Anuj Singh on September
11, 2008. A journalist of a TV channel was also injured in the incident.
Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light Vijay's 'Mersal' is just getting criticism from all quarters even after the release of the movie. Director Atlee took a hit against corporate hospitals and doctors and portrayed them in a bad light and most of them are venting their rage against him.
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Apple Watch saves a man's life!
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?