New Delhi sources have made a statement that city court today awarded two years of rigorous imprisonment to Utsav Bhasin, the son of a Haryana based industrialist, convicted of ramming his BMW car into a motorcycle and killing a man in 2008. According to sources Additional Sessions Judge Sanjeev Kumar also asked Utsav Bhasin to pay Rs 10 lakh to the family of the dead and Rs 2 lakh to a journalist who was riding pillion on the two-wheeler and was injured.
Sources have stated that the court had on May 5 held Utsav Bhasin guilty of offences under sections 304A (causing death by negligence), 279 (driving rashly which could endanger human life) and 338 (causing grievous hurt) of the Indian Penal Code.
Meanwhile the court had while convicting him
dropped the charges of 304(II)(culpable homicide not amounting to murder) of
the IPC. Further Utsav Bhasin was driving his BMW car when he had hit the two-
wheeler on Moolchand flyover in South Delhi, killing Anuj Singh on September
11, 2008. A journalist of a TV channel was also injured in the incident.
M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS Hyderabad sources have stated that though Mukesh Goud served as a minister in the Congress government under Dr YS Rajasekhar Reddy, K. Rosaiah and Kiran Kumar Reddy, he was defeated with a huge margin of over 45,000 votes by BJP's Raja Singh Rathod from Goshamahal Assembly constituency in 2014.
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards