Kolkata sources have made a statement that Minister of State for External Affairs M J Akbar said the government is working on a vision to set up one passport centre in every 50 km range in the country in future. Mr. Akbar said while inaugurating the Post Office Passport Seva Kendra (POPSK) in north Kolkata's Beadon Street Post Office that "Passport is a right. It is not a gift. We are a democracy".
Moreover he said as per "Prime Minister Narendra Modi and MEA minister Sushma Swaraj's vision to reach out passport facilities to the common man, one passport centre (POPSK) will come up in every 50 km range in future."
Mr. Akbar said while in West Bengal POPSK had come
up first in Asansol and then in Raiganj, the government would now set up
similar offices in Siliguri and Darjeeling. He added that Passport offices will now come up in places where one could have never imagined
in past. The project began one-one half year back and now it has picked up
speed. You will see exponential growth in coming days.
Thieves looted jewelry from Lalitha Jewelry outlet According to sources it was stated that recently a theft has been reported from up market jewellery outlet Lalitha Jewellery in Hyderabad. Sources have stated that the theft was noticed on Saturday and a complaint has been promptly lodged with the Punjagutta police.
- YS Jagan completed his 31 days of Praja Sankalpa Yatra
- Andhra University got NAAC 'A' grade but it has to improve to achieve A++ grade" Vice President
- Will Soniya Gandhi play an effective role making way for Rahul Gandhi?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?
- LIVE : #GujaratElection - A Force to be reckoned with - Congress / BJP / ?
- Shocking News for those invested in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies from RBI
- The Deadline to Link Aadhaar with PAN card is extended!
- Max Hospital License cancelled - Wrongly declared premature baby as 'Dead'