Kolkata sources have made a statement that Minister of State for External Affairs M J Akbar said the government is working on a vision to set up one passport centre in every 50 km range in the country in future. Mr. Akbar said while inaugurating the Post Office Passport Seva Kendra (POPSK) in north Kolkata's Beadon Street Post Office that "Passport is a right. It is not a gift. We are a democracy".
Moreover he said as per "Prime Minister Narendra Modi and MEA minister Sushma Swaraj's vision to reach out passport facilities to the common man, one passport centre (POPSK) will come up in every 50 km range in future."
Mr. Akbar said while in West Bengal POPSK had come
up first in Asansol and then in Raiganj, the government would now set up
similar offices in Siliguri and Darjeeling. He added that Passport offices will now come up in places where one could have never imagined
in past. The project began one-one half year back and now it has picked up
speed. You will see exponential growth in coming days.
Gas Leakage in East Godavari creates panic among Villagers Kakinada sources have made a statement that gas leakage from the ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation) pipeline triggered panic among the villagers of Kesavadaspalem of Malikipuram mandal, 126 kms away from the district headquarters on Monday.
- Has YSRCP plans to merge with BJP??
- No more Spa and Massage Parlor in Hyderabad from now
- Surprise!!!Chiru turned to be a politician again
- Multi Crore Cricketer Betting on 2 YCP MLAs
- All states Please learn this from Rajasthan!!
- LOKESH did this happily to CHIRANJEEVI today!!
- NASA streamed Solar Eclipse online from Balloons
- No more Goa trips for Hyderabad youngsters
- BREAKING!!Nineteen MLAs BACKING CM Edapadi Palanisamy took a twist.
- Indian VP felicitated by Telangana state government
- CCTV footage shows AIADMK Chief Sasikala entering the Central Jail - EPS and OPS game ??
- China launches the world FASTEST TRAIN `
- EPS and OPS announced Merger of AIADMK Factions
- Did TDP bribed Congress for splitting votes in Nandyal??
- New Member joins YSRCP party