Sources from New Delhi have stated that two jewelers from Mathura travelling to Chandni Chowk were robbed of 17kgs of silver worth Rs 40 lakhs near the Noida Delhi border on Friday night. Police said that the accused, posing as cops, stopped the victim's vehicle and barged into it on the pretext of checking it.
Meanwhile Saurabh Khandelwal told cops that he was travelling to Delhi with another jeweler Mukesh and his employee Ravi to deliver the silver to a businessman in Chandni Chowk. Sources have stated that when they reached a check post near the Noida-Delhi border, three men wearing police uniform signaled them to stop and asked them to step out of their vehicle for a check.
Khandelwal said that he managed to inform the
police with the help of a passerby and register a complaint. "The role of
someone known to the victim or their customer is being looked into," said
a senior police officer. Police said that they have recovered
the CCTV footage from the area and efforts are being made to identify
M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS Hyderabad sources have stated that though Mukesh Goud served as a minister in the Congress government under Dr YS Rajasekhar Reddy, K. Rosaiah and Kiran Kumar Reddy, he was defeated with a huge margin of over 45,000 votes by BJP's Raja Singh Rathod from Goshamahal Assembly constituency in 2014.
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards