New Delhi sources have stated that Ram Nath Kovind vs Meira Kumar today as Parliamentarians and state lawmakers vote to decide who will be the next President of India. It was stated that with 63% of the vote pledged to him, former Bihar Governor Mr. Kovind the nominee of BJP led National Democratic Alliance is set to win today’s election against former Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar as a battle of ideologies.
It was stated that from 10 am to 5 pm today, lawmakers of both houses in Parliament and members of legislatures in states, will vote in special booths set up for the Presidential elections. MPs will vote on green paper ballots and state lawmakers on pink.
Mr. Kumar's support
to Mr Kovind came as a big blow to the opposition, which had picked the
Presidential elections as an occasion to forge an anti BJP bloc ahead of the
2019 general elections and further his choice also revealed his growing rift
with Lalu Yadav, his partner in Bihar, triggering speculation about a split.
Pawan Kalyan's 'Jana Sena' Party goes in full swing! Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena party is all set to hold its first plenary session and during this session, some discussion will be going on regarding the strengthening of the party at the grass-root level. Various factors such as Pawan Kalyan's vision, New membership, recruitment of analysts, content writers will be discussed.
- Foundation Stone Laid and Inaugurated - KCR gives a boon to weavers!
- Telangana CM KCR unveils PDS policy for the betterment of the Poor people
- 8792 Vacant posts for Teachers and recruitment to begin soon!
- Who is that High Command Mr.Azharuddin?
- Telangana government will soon tie-up with consortium of industries to start a rail coach factory
- What happened to VP of India who was admitted in AIIMS Hospital?
- Sri Lankan fishermen rescued by Indian Cargo Vessel Members
- Can Mohammed Azharuddin win in Telangana Assembly Elections?
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline
- Will Weather play spoil sport in India and New Zealand's first ODI?
- An Andhra Church Pastor lured and sexually assaulted women in his church!